Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

What Happens Next In CAP?

I think the only thing I can say I was right about was JJ being the longest-lived Schluter/Crampton without having ever smoked pot. He really is the odd man out with his family. LOL. Of course, it makes sense- JJ does not strike me as someone who wants to take the edge off, and he's under constant surveillance by his buddies at the USFSA.

Also about Jeanine going back to NJ, but not for the same reason.

One thing I'll miss about Robbie being around was all the plots about all the famous movie stars they kept meeting because of him. I would've loved for Robbie to have invested in Twilight for all the LOL's:

And years and years of spoofs were born:

"So now he wants to kill me?" "No, he wants my candy bar!" LOL. It almost makes me wish I had bothered with the last three films so I would've gotten the parodies on those.

I mean, I love the Hunger Games, but that series is just too good to make really good, mocking spoofs of.

Edited by methodwriter85

I think the only thing I can say I was right about was JJ being the longest-lived Schluter/Crampton without having ever smoked pot. He really is the odd man out with his family. LOL. Of course, it makes sense- JJ does not strike me as someone who wants to take the edge off, and he's under constant surveillance by his buddies at the USFSA.

Also about Jeanine going back to NJ, but not for the same reason.

One thing I'll miss about Robbie being around was all the plots about all the famous movie stars they kept meeting because of him. I would've loved for Robbie to have invested in Twilight for all the LOL's:

And years and years of spoofs were born:

"So now he wants to kill me?" "No, he wants my candy bar!" LOL. It almost makes me wish I had bothered with the last three films so I would've gotten the parodies on those.

I mean, I love the Hunger Games, but that series is just too good to make really good, mocking spoofs of.

Way OT -->

Speaking of Hunger Games, have you seen this spoof also from Evil Iguana?

Yeah. Unfortunately the guys haven't really had great spoof videos after that, and they're more about just small comedy vignettes now. To be fair to them, they're not college kids anymore and they probably have to deal with real world stuff now and don't have the time to put into that.

Mark, there is something bothering me....  Why Ace isn't in the story often?  

Ace is a straight guy with a daughter that's too young to hang out with the Current Core CAP Teen Group.

Edited by methodwriter85

Mark, there is something bothering me....  Why Ace isn't in the story often?    

Ace isn't in the story because he's not a very interesting character on his own...he's the proverbial support character.  It really is impossible to track all the characters on a continuous basis, but I try to check in with them once in a while.  Lou & Marcel and Max & Tim would also fall into that category.

It's a contrast to Jack Hobart, who is a more frequent supporting character because he's interesting on his own, he can serve a purpose as a doctor, and because everybody pretty much likes him and his kids are close to Will.

• Like 2

Can't help but think that "Streak" will be about Will and Zach and Zach's trials and tribulations of his heavily closeted existence in the world of college/professional football. Then again, maybe not.  :P

• Like 1

I need a distaction..so here is my mind at work...I don't want to get too involved...I am just playing...

Here is the thing. JJ is going to be a narrator. We are going to get to know him better, but we already know many things about him. He is a Diva, he is focused, he is a victim of sexual and emotional abuse, some would call him snobbish, some would say he is very full of himself, he doesn't often let people in, he is most likely lonely(remember that I am speculating on a lot of things), he is used to and likes the finer things in life, and he comes from a very rich and powerful family. We know more but this is a quick summation. Now here is where I am playing. When JJ met Alex, against all expectation, he was totally captivated by him. It was hero worship at first sight and he definitely felt a connection to Alex. Alex likes to put someone on a pedestal. JJ already feels he belongs on a pedestal. In my estimation, JJ is very close to 17(depending on when Mark picks up Streak), while Alex is around 22-23. They will both be living in Boston, and Alex did confess to being a fan of JJ's skating. For starters, I could see a friendship developing between these two, in which case, with Alex's charisma, it would be a pretty sure bet that JJ would have a crush on Alex. The big question is, in this event, how would Alex feel? Would he think of JJ as a child...or would he be intrigued? Methodwriter has talked in the past of JJ's low sex drive and Wade has referred many times to Alex's. Sounds like they are compatible in many ways...so is there any sort of potential there at all??? What got me started on this line of thought was how quickly Alex broke through those barriers that JJ is famous for, when they first met, and what a big deal that really is from what we know of JJ so far. Remember that this is just me being bored...and playing. Cheers...Gary

One more thing...they both have to keep their orientation under the radar as they both share the restrictions of notoriety...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2
  • 8 months later...

If we see the end of Zach's senior year of high school, I'm thinking that Zach is going to blow off his prom and do something really romantic and fun with Will. Neither Zach nor Will really strike me as the prom type. I can see Marie and her boyfriend (whoever he is) blowing off her own junior prom to do something with them.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 4 weeks later...

Since JJ's figure skating career is on hold for a year,I vote for JJ to go back to high school, and become a Corbin-from-The-English-Year-inspired head-bitch-in-charge. (I've always thought Corbin would have made a great CAP character.) Or at least along the lines of Blair Waldorf.

Also, Tiffany's baby is due in March, as has been said in the story, so we should be seeing Baby Van Den Boss 2. I think it will be a girl, to give some balance...I'd like her to be named Hailey.  That was really a really popular name for the time period. There are currently a lot of girls named Hailey who were born in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I just realized that Maddie and Riley would be 15 right now.

It'd be funny if Riley decides to get a tattoo sleeve and Elizabeth Danfield absolutely FREAKS out. (I know kids under 18 getting them.)

Edited by methodwriter85

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..