just joined GA

kluwefan

Thank you very much! I hope to post the first chapter of a story soon and get people opinions on it see if it is worth expanding have a couple stories started leaning toward finishing this certain one first :)

Thank you for all the warm greetings i feel VERY welcome! Such great people here

Posted Image ................Welcome, may your stay be pleasant here, a lot of good people and stories here!

• Site Administrator

Well, there are a lot of forums on here, so I understand the confusion. Technically, we have a 'New Members Welcome' topic in the Lounge, where your introduction should have gone. It can be hard to know where to put things when you first join a site, especially one as complicated as GA.

Now, if you have questions about writing or editing, you'd use those forums, but search or read through the topics in there before you post a new topic. You might find the question all ready asked and answered. If you have a bit of a story you'd like to see what readers think about it you'd use the Sneak Peek forum.

If you want to know how to post a story on GA please click on the 'Site Help' tab at the top and read the 'Author help' topics for more information on using GA Stories. Pay close attention to the 'New Author Help: How to Post a Story' since it gives you the guidelines on how to post as well as common formatting and posting mistakes that will result in me pm'ing you to fix them before the story is approved.

If none of that answers your question, send me a PM.