Happy Birthday Domluka!

NaperVic

Posted Image Posted Image Happy 29th Birthday Dom!!! Posted Image Posted Image

In the off chance you're checking GA as a guest, hope you have a great Birthday, you're doing well, and are happy.

There are still a few of us loyal and patient fans who will happy to see you back in whatever capacity you'd like (story updates or not). Just don't wait until you're well into your 30s to come back Posted Image .

Take Care®,

Vic

Edited by NaperVic

I am not making chocolate cake this year...or, if I did, it would only be one layer...maybe just cookies...small ones. Posted Image

Happy birthday, Dom. Hopefully, this birthday finds you happy, healthy, and laid. Because next year, you know, you'll be old. :)

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Posted Image Posted Image Happy Birthday Dom Posted Image Posted Image

Hope you are well and enjoying life. I for one will always appreciate when you shared what was going on in your mind through your stories. Even if you don't choose to do it again, know that you are still loved Posted Image Edited by wildone