Yes! And as a special treat for Addy, here's one of his trademark festive reindeer sweaters :gikkle:

985048.jpg

Middle America's favourite tailor, RL has built an incredibly successful empire by understanding the basics of clothes retailing - selling the customer what they want and at a price they're happy to pay - and after 46 years is still in charge at 74 of a $7bn a year business. Not bad for the cocky kid from the Bronx :):P

Nice one Andy, when I first saw it, I thought "Page" but it is the wrong colour for a English "Page of Honour" livery,  which is scarlet with gold trimming and dark blue facings.  See guardsman uniform.  I know that modern photos do get the wrong colour but they are not that bad!

after a bit of digging, and luck, it is the scottish Page of Honour Livery,  woren by the "Third Page of Honour" Arthur Robert Nathaniel Chatto in attendance to the Queen of Scotland at 2012 Order of the Thistle investure of the "The Earl of Strathearn" into the Order as a Royal Knight.

I'm guessing he was one of the many victims subpoena'd to appear and probably a prominent or well known person and therefore definitely worthy of inclusion here...

...but I don't recognise him :(

yes it is Pete Seeger and it is the Bells of Rhymney and one of his songs not writen by him butclosely linked

The only way to know is to google it.

They have fangs, they have teeth,
Shout the loud bells of Neath.

"many victims subpoena'd to appear"

One of the victims, you fought back and partially won

A great campaigner, who I think deserved to be here

To the south things are sullen,
Say the pink bells of Brecon.

Good point, I never heard of him before today.

you should know about him if only for his courage, along with others, in standing up against an oppressive state - and being sent to prison for his bravery [the state soon backed down and he was released, but still...] :)