So somebody who had one smash hit and did some acting on the side... bah there's too many. OK, is she anglo-saxon (meaning American, British, or alike) or she's European continental? Or how could we know her... maybe by the era of her success - is she a 90s star?

So somebody who had one smash hit and did some acting on the side... bah there's too many. OK, is she anglo-saxon (meaning American, British, or alike) or she's European continental? Or how could we know her... maybe by the era of her success - is she a 90s star?

you mean you want a CLUE??? :o

*shakes head at the audacity :lol:*

1970s. Also, I checked, she has no German ancestry to the public knowledge. If she ever chooses to do like National Geographic Geno 2.0 Project test, maybe. I made a shocking discovery about my ancestry when I took the Geno 2.0 kit. Also, I am giving another clue that she is still alive. Maybe I gave that clue away earlier?

1970s. Also, I checked, she has no German ancestry to the public knowledge. If she ever chooses to do like National Geographic Geno 2.0 Project test, maybe. I made a shocking discovery about my ancestry when I took the Geno 2.0 kit. Also, I am giving another clue that she is still alive. Maybe I gave that clue away earlier?

70s are making it more difficult for me because all I know is Amanda Lear - because of one TV commercial for sweets. :P Oh and Tina Turner. Cher... wait a moment, is that some young Cher? 

Edit: Nah, Cher was more dark looking.  :/

Edited by paya

Heh, okay, Helen Reddy? (I think she sang the "I am woman, hear me roar!" song...)

She's more known for her "song" than her acting. Yes, she does act. Also, we need better clues. Note: I did not get my tiny roar from her. I naturally roar on my own. It's just coincidence.

Correct!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUBnxqEVKlk

• Like 1

Hmm...a clue...let's see. She was pretty prominent in her "field" during the 1960s and early 70s. People tended to either love her or hate her (personally, I love her).

Also: Carbon monoxide.