Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

OK, so now I've made all of you happy by getting the romance going. And nobody hit me for playing a small trick on you (and Jasper) so that's a relief.

:thankyou:  for all the nice comments and PMs, they've really made my day (especially since I had to go to work).

Are you ready for a Rob chapter? With some typical Rob behavior ? (Irri, better get some Calm from Costa first, lol.)

• Like 1

OK, so now I've made all of you happy by getting the romance going. And nobody hit me for playing a small trick on you (and Jasper) so that's a relief.

:thankyou:  for all the nice comments and PMs, they've really made my day (especially since I had to go to work).

Are you ready for a Rob chapter? With some typical Rob behavior ? (Irri, better get some Calm from Costa first, lol.)

Yes!!! Some butch Rob behavior - and more than bi curious (remember those hairy tops I'm threatened with)!

JAR

• Like 1

I am ready, wiling and able....wait...are you offering Rob or just a chapter :P OK...Rob in any form will be welcome...bring him on....

• Like 2

From Carlos H review of ch 1

Most excellent. Concise and complete with a perfect double dose of the prompt. I'm going back and reading from the start again. :P

snapback.png Reply from Timothy M.

Such a nice compliment! Thank you, Carlos.
Oh, and it's triple dose, actually. :lol:

Oooops :facepalm:

I thought this review was related to the most recent chapter. My mistake.

I'll work on the butch and bi-curious, but I can't promise anything about the chapter I'm about to upload.

Here you go:

Prompt 328: “You expect me to believe that?”

Perfect segway into the next chapter of Rob's life. At the end I doubt it is only fraternal protectiveness which creates that interest in his brother's love life. There's always a hidden motive.

JAR

• Like 1

Damn, I'm out of likes (having spent the morning over at the Priest and Pariahs forum), so you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Glad you approve of the chapter. :D

not doing it for likes but encouraging others to write the stories I like to read ;-): about strong, smart and confident gay characters straights envy ... And Rob would be perfect for that ...

JAR

• Like 1

Rob did not disappoint in this new chapter. I want him even more now :P

'Not disappoint?' I think that's an understatement. I fear I am falling in love with a fictional character ... strong, smart and funny! What could a man want more?

JAR

• Like 2

ahhh.....gay would be nice..... :huh:

Oh, first I think he is. He's tooooo interested in younger brother's love life. And secondly, even if he wasn't Tim can MAKE him gay for us.

JAR (aka candidate for the presidency of the the TEAM ROB club)

• Like 3

First off - how in the hell did i miss this forum????

Next - to answer the question Tim asked in a chapter end note - 

Yes we need a forum! Look at all the fun we would be missing without it!

ohh Irri, I'm biting my tongue so hard. :X

Kitt would feel sorry for me. :lol:

<Shipping the tiny crushed ice maker from Brooks Brothers to Tim>

You are going to need it!

Rob is that kind of guy that you want to hurt badly sometimes but you can't because he has a big heart and always means well and even though sometimes annoying, his exuberance is endearing. He loves his brother and wants to see him happy. His desire to help is so strong that his brain can't keep up...like a big overbearing puppy. How can anyone hate a puppy? :P

I have a soft spot in my heart for big lugs who forget to remove their boots prior to inserting their feet in their mouths! 

Sign me up for Team Rob.   But I have to disagree with the general majority. For Rob to turn out gay would draw away from our happy young couple.  Bi Curious I can believe tho. I think every teen has a period when they have to wonder a little!

• Like 2

Rob did not disappoint in this new chapter. I want him even more now :P

'Not disappoint?' I think that's an understatement. I fear I am falling in love with a fictional character ... strong, smart and funny! What could a man want more?

You guys are hilarious, I may have to clone Rob so there is one for each of you.

And I can almost hear you whisper in my ear 'make him gay' while I'm trying my best to resist. :gikkle:    :X   :whistle:

• Like 2