Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Loved Ch 4 but I'm out of likes and am not alert enough at this hour ( 3 a.m. Why am I awake???) so I'm going to bed and will do my review later. :thumbup:

LOL, I did wonder about you being active right now. Sleep well, Reader, see you later. :hug:

Oh, and I think you're not the only reader out of likes, since I've had more than 30 new views of PPC and no likes yet.

Edited by Timothy M.

LOL I am usually out cold when you get up on a Sunday. There is a six hour time differential after all. Some days you are up before I hit the sack!

If you preset your chapters to post I can like them before they even go live! One of the neat things about being the editor!

• Like 1

Greetings of the day one and all. Hope you're all well or at least on the mend, tim hope the PT helps. Have to run away again but hope to be back at least briefly again tomorrow. I need to watch for the next installment of PPC.

Yay! I was just thinking about them earlier too...looking forward to tomorrow's chapter. :D

It is early, but I want to get up early tomorrow...Patrick and Peter will be visiting don't forget...so I am going to bed.

Definitely can't forget Patrick and Peter.. They go good with my coffee.. 

Here you go then : Chapter 5 of PPC

Edited by Timothy M.

Meanwhile Rob has been busy - and a chapter is now waiting for AC's final edit. :yes:

While we wait, you may as well enjoy this version of Rob brought to me by a fellow Meta fan :P

So Tim how is this for a Rob

tumblr_o3c15guk7S1u91sbso1_400.jpg

One image as you start your day

daniel%2Brumfelt1.png

So I'm liking this guy a lot... Maybe he should be Brian or Warren instead of Rob.

HQYLGqLp.jpeg

NO ! Mine ! Rob ! :glomp:

:rofl::gikkle:

Wow that just made me laugh hard! So he's your Rob now .... How about after you see this!

648full-daniel-rumfelt.jpg

Meanwhile Rob has been busy - and a chapter is now waiting for AC's final edit. :yes:

While we wait, you may as well enjoy this version of Rob brought to me by a fellow Meta fan  :P

20.gif 20.gif 20.gif

daniel%2Brumfelt1.png Those muscles... :wub:
Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

20.gif 20.gif 20.gif

daniel%2Brumfelt1.png Those muscles... :wub:

Ohh, love the drooling emoticons I shall have to use them from now on. :D

Would you still need the drool-diverter? :P

I think he will need it more than ever if people keep posting these sorts of pics!

• Like 1

lol on Rob getting all the attention, I think Jazz and Mitchell played equally important parts. ;)

They do play important parts and I love 'em for that :, especially Jazz with the humor he brought to that tense situation in the locker room.  I think I focused more on Rob because he has become such a fundamental part of this story that I naturally gravitate towards him.

Keep those pictures in mind when you get to the end of chapter 45 Prompt 246 What now? :P

It's a great chapter Tim! :hug:

• Like 1

I think Jazz played a very important role in this chapter.. he played the role of how to be a confident straight guy who takes a compliment if anyone finds you attractive.  Even if Tobias wasn't actually checking him out, and it sounds like he may not have been, Jazz handled it perfectly.  The joking  "well of course someone checked me out.. I know I'm hot" attitude lends humour to the tense situation and give the message to the other players that just because another guy might find you attractive its not the end of the world.  It's a positive any way you look at it.  

• Like 2

They do play important parts and I love 'em for that :, especially Jazz with the humor he brought to that tense situation in the locker room.  I think I focused more on Rob because he has become such a fundamental part of this story that I naturally gravitate towards him.

And I loved that you focused on Rob. :kiss: almost impossible not to when using his POV. I think we'll have to have another chapter with him soon.

I think Jazz played a very important role in this chapter.. he played the role of how to be a confident straight guy who takes a compliment if anyone finds you attractive.  Even if Tobias wasn't actually checking him out, and it sounds like he may not have been, Jazz handled it perfectly.  The joking  "well of course someone checked me out.. I know I'm hot" attitude lends humour to the tense situation and give the message to the other players that just because another guy might find you attractive its not the end of the world.  It's a positive any way you look at it.  

Lit you have such a way with words :hug: that in hindsight, I ask myself why it took you so long to to become an author ;)

• Like 2

I want to give this several :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You captured the essence of this chapter perfectly, and this was one of the most important points I wanted to make.

Can you make a guess at the sentence Jazz said in the shower room?

Lit you have such a way with words :hug: that in hindsight, I ask myself why it took you so long to to become an author ;)

lol  Flatterer :*)   :hug:

Nope,, Drew said exactly what I was thinking. :yes:

• Like 2

Can you make a guess at the sentence Jazz said in the shower room?

Let me give it a shot:

“Hey, I can't help it if I'm hot. You can Look all you want but no touching  This is reserved for my girlfriend and Carolyn sure likes to touch"

Was I close?? 

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2