Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Is it wrong that I still like Nelson more :unsure: frankly speaking I would like to see Nelson moving across the country for college. It would be interesting to see how an introvert like him take on a different world without his friends, family and lover by his side :yes:

It'd be interesting to see how Nel and Eric react to a long distance relationship. I mean, these sort of relationships are hard to maintain, but in the end they love each so much that they'll survive as a couple (and end up being stronger) if Nel went off to a far away college. :)

PS: @Tim, I had it in my mind for some reason that I reviewed the latest PPC chapter, but imagine my surprise when I didn't see it this morning :lol: I'll fix that as soon as I get home. :hug:

• Like 1

Is it wrong that I still like Nelson more :unsure: frankly speaking I would like to see Nelson moving across the country for college. It would be interesting to see how an introvert like him take on a different world without his friends, family and lover by his side :yes:

Victor has a good point. Though I think Nelson less the introvert than just a private person. I also don't think he'll go far from Eric.

It'd be interesting to see how Nel and Eric react to a long distance relationship. I mean, these sort of relationships are hard to maintain, but in the end they love each so much that they'll survive as a couple (and end up being stronger) if Nel went off to a far away college. :)

I've been thinking about this but I'm not sure I have the answer. However, I think dugh is right, Nelson will try to be close to his home town, so he can see Eric as often as possible. But no matter what it will be a test of their relationship. And they are so young... :unsure:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I've been thinking about this but I'm not sure I have the answer. However, I think dugh is right, Nelson will try to be close to his home town, so he can see Eric as often as possible. But no matter what it will be a test of heir relationship. And they are so young... :unsure:

Although I never advocate making your life decisions based on a high school relationship, I can see Nelson picking a school closer to home, although they still won't be able to spend the time together that they'll have gotten used to.  If they're meant to be a little distance and some work maintaining communication won't stop them. 

• Like 1

I've been thinking about this but I'm not sure I have the answer. However, I think dugh is right, Nelson will try to be close to his home town, so he can see Eric as often as possible. But no matter what it will be a test of heir relationship. And they are so young... :unsure:

true onkel Tim :yes: Nelson will try to do that but I have this image of him getting into a university in Canada and connecting with his roots (I remember  

reading his father is a french-Canadian) since he wouldn't have his family or friends with him, he'll grow into a more outgoing person 

Although I never advocate making your life decisions based on a high school relationship, I can see Nelson picking a school closer to home, although they still won't be able to spend the time together that they'll have gotten used to.  If they're meant to be a little distance and some work maintaining communication won't stop them. 

I am not sure if Nel and Eric would be able to stay without having sex (Eric will be only 16 when Nel truns 18) due to which there is a possibility of him trying to maintain a little distance between them but I'm sure their relationship will last :yes: Eric might try to get into the same university Nel got into :unsure:

Luke Guldan... :wub: He'd make a great Rob :yes:

:thumbup: he's hot 

Y'all should also see him as an underwear model... :*)*sigh*

:wub::blushing: 

and he has a super cute workout partner :D

• Like 3

Morning Tim.

Headed to PPC next.

I've read the chapter and it's like eating chocolate with chilis ... sweet with heat.

Aww, thanks, dugh. :*)  and thank you for starting off the reviewing. Have a nice Easter Sunday. :kiss:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

:wub: The last one... default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​ default_drool.gif​​​​​​​

I'll just add this: Move over JAR, 'cause Rob is mine! :D:heart:

You're kidding, right?  This is Drew we're talking about.   :P

It's not like I drool every time I see a hot guy... 0:)

• Like 1

I'll just add this: Move over JAR, 'cause Rob is mine! :D:heart:

It's not like I drool every time I see a hot guy... 0:)

I must admit your taste is good with this one, Drew... he's a three drooler for sure...

• Like 1

He also has a couple more chapters of Patrick, and a CC back. You can so chirp at him!

LOL, Kitt, the CC chapter posted last Saturday, one of the Patrick chapters today, and the other one is for next Sunday. No chirping will make it happen faster. But they can chirp at you to do PPC 13 for me. :lol: