Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

You're making me :blushing:  and :D - I'm so happy you liked it.

It's a wonderful story.  You can't help but want the very best for the characters.. and seriously, what's not to love about a tall, sexy, romantic Dane?  ;)  I think though that Patrick is my favourite character in the story.  He is such a gentle and sweet soul who wants to spend his life creating beautiful cards and art for people.  I always felt like putting Peter and Michael in his path was the Universe's way of rewarding Patrick, and I think also rewarding Peter with finding such a good man in Patrick.  (I must be feeling more romantic than usual today lol..  :*))

I always felt like putting Peter and Michael in his path was the Universe's way of rewarding Patrick, and I think also rewarding Peter with finding such a good man in Patrick.  (I must be feeling more romantic than usual today lol..   :*))

:heart:  - I liked the whole post of course, but this in particular :heart:

I agree, and Patrick actually has the same thought at some point. ;)

:heart:  - I liked the whole post of course, but this in particular :heart:

I agree, and Patrick actually has the same thought at some point. ;)I

I'll remember to come here to write about your sweet story.. if this is where we're doing it..

I'll remember to come here to write about your sweet story.. if this is where we're doing it..

Yeah, I think so. I don't want to start a third story topic. Thanks :hug:

*sitting quietly trying not to say "I told you so".

You may say so as much as you like :hug::kiss:

Hey LitLover and Def

You may be happy to hear that the Danish football team FCM just beat Man U 2-1. ;)

LL : Oh and I asked my husband about Peter Schmeichel and he grumbled because he's an Arsenal fan lol
Def:  I just have a slight issue with Peter. I bleed Arsenal, but he's sweet enough that I'll forgive him for being a Man U fan..

Edited by Timothy M.

Brought over from the CotT forum.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow. Gonna go home and read PPC and rest. Blessed be all.

I hope you enjoy the read and the headache gets better. :hug:

You won't be disappointed... it is a lovely chapter of PPC...

Thanks for the wonderful review, Gary. :D

Can't  believe it Tim, but I missed the Notification of Ch 3 of PCC :(  and your reference to it in a post didn't even clue me in that it's Sunday.  Thank goodness for the story updates list...did a little happy dance while sitting down. :D

Off now to reader Ch 3"  :wizard:

I look forward to hear what you think. :kiss:

• Site Moderator

Brought over from the CotT forum.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope you enjoy the read and the headache gets better. :hug:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Gary. :D

I look forward to hear what you think. :kiss:

Loved it, yes I did!  :hug:

• Like 1

I was up to take meds, and look what I had to read while I did. Perfect! Loved it!

I'm glad it made your Sunday morning better, particularly if it took you mind of the bad knee. :hug:

I loved it, Tim! It was lovely and romantic... good for the heart and the soul...

Awwww, Gary, thank you. :kiss:  I know I've done well, when you give me praise like that.

Loved it, yes I did!   :hug:

:D and thank you for the review too. I'm so relieved not to disappoint y'all.

Hey Tim :hug: Sorry for not getting to your chapter yesterday. I'll read the latest offering of PPC later today :) For now I must get my sleep, have a good day Tim!

Hey Drewbear, not to worry, the chapter will still be there when you wake up. I did think of you in particular in relation to a specific part of the chapter, so I'm looking forward to your reaction. 0:)

I thought this exchange was hilarious - and the pug is ugly but sort of irresistible.

You're welcome for the review and as for the next chapter, the angel doesn't work, so, how about....

1018-Funny-Pug-font-b-Dog-b-font-font-b-

LOL... not a fan of pugs either, but nice try...

But how can you say no to those sad eyes the pug is giving us????

See, see, Kitt is on my side :)

LOL sort of. I have read way ahead of the rest of you, and can't wait to discuss the stuff you have not read yet!

you could whisper, we won't tell... :P

Huh? How have you read way ahead? Are you sure you posted in the right thread, Sis... do we need to call the doctor? :P Wait...do I need the doctor? Are you my editor? :huh:

I see dementia is setting in :P

No, I am the one going senile.  We were talking about Tim feeling guilty about paying more attention to PPC than to CC and the prompt boys. I was reading between students at the barn and missed your entry about TW posting, so thought Caz was trying to bribe Tim, not you! I have up to chapter 8 of PPC in my hot little paws and have sent back up to 6, so I am about 5 chapters of reading ahead of you guys.

Edited by Timothy M.