I know most of you gentlemen would not hit a woman except under the most extreme circumstances. I will volunteer for that duty and then stand by with ice and bandages for bruised knuckles if you take care of the step ass and Chump...I mean Chip.

• Like 1

so,do I need to place a warning on any chapter which includes? Sex with a chick?  :o

i have a ve a varied group of people I interact with and the number of different relationships they're involved in would require me to triple the cast size to describe. You may have to suffer through a couple more uncomfortable scenes, but there's a reason for everything. :D

LOL no warning necessary - I can skim read :P

• Like 2

Now, Kitt you need to wait until the rogues gallery fills up and then we'll take them all out at the same time. There's more evil doings on the horizon. Ooops, Mann keeps telling me to keep my mouth closed :X

LOL no warning necessary - I can skim read :P

Im so damn impatient, but I'll refrain from revealing future events! :)

• Like 1

Now, Kitt you need to wait until the rogues gallery fills up and then we'll take them all out at the same time. There's more evil doings on the horizon. Ooops, Mann keeps telling me to keep my mouth closed :X

Im so damn impatient, but I'll refrain from revealing future events! :)

Bloody authors  :rolleyes:

What's the authorial equivalent of cocktease?

• Like 4

I know most of you gentlemen would not hit a woman except under the most extreme circumstances. I will volunteer for that duty and then stand by with ice and bandages for bruised knuckles if you take care of the step ass and Chump...I mean Chip.

As much as it would spoil Eagle's and Kitt's sense of personal justice, we might actually need some mechanical assistance with all of this. We already have 3 candidates but Carlos is promising more. I'm dreaming of a boxing glove on some sort of contraption. Any engineers in the audience?

• Like 1

As much as it would spoil Eagle's and Kitt's sense of personal justice, we might actually need some mechanical assistance with all of this. We already have 3 candidates but Carlos is promising more. I'm dreaming of a boxing glove on some sort of contraption. Any engineers in the audience?

But fists are so much more satisfying.  :yes:

• Like 1

From the numbers Carlos is promising we can process most mechanically and save one each for you and Kitt - How about that?

Yeah - I think Kitt and I would be happy if we got a hold of Chip and the step-ass.  

Yeah - I think Kitt and I would be happy if we got a hold of Chip and the step-ass.  

I thought Kitt was going to hit Lordes Voldemort as none of the gentlemen wanted to hit "a lady" - a very generous description of CJ's mother

• Like 1

I thought Kitt was going to hit Lordes Voldemort as none of the gentlemen wanted to hit "a lady" - a very generous description of CJ's mother

I think she might also enjoy a crack at the other two as well.  :P

• Like 1

Cocktease? Moi? I'll have you know I never tease for long, in the end I always deliver. Just get your ass over to Florida and I'll show ya! :D

I think she might also enjoy a crack at the other two as well.   :P

Did you say crack? I call dibs on Brett's crack! Would take CJ but gotta wait until he turns 16 :rofl:

• Like 2

Now on to Chip - can I hit him if Doc doesn't want to? 

But fists are so much more satisfying.   :yes:

I want in on any ass-kicking and septum crunching!  

Cocktease? Moi? I'll have you know I never tease for long, in the end I always deliver. Just get your ass over to Florida and I'll show ya! :D

:o Carlos are you flirting with Bucket?   :P   :gikkle:

Oh, but gentlemen, a certain amount of teasing is essential to maximum pleasure!

Well, if you go read my original post on the subject - I called her a woman, not a lady.  Any woman who would allow her son to be tossed out that way has not got enough class to be called a lady. We might grudgingly admit to her being a woman, but only because we have to!

• Like 2

No need to flirt.... Buck and I have a special relationship. Deteails will eventually be revealed :lol:

CJ's our designated go to guy for beat downs..... at least through the end of summer :)

• Like 1

Morning Carlos,

Another great read, although so much sex over breakfast could have given me indigestion!  All the street words for drugs was foreign to me.  In my day (says the old guy) the most anyone did was roll a joint!  Although here's one non-Aussies might never have heard ... you might "go to a party and drop a few mandies!"

And Bucket's "cocktease" was new to me, also.  Is that what they call it now?  In my day (says the old guy) it was "prick tease"!

Was this chapter shorter than the others, Carlos?  I didn't even finish half a cup of coffee, and the chapter ended.

There's another story I follow at weekends (!) and with that one, I need three cups of coffee, and often, a full box of Kleenex.

And before Bucket says anything inappropraite, the Klennex are for tears ...

Cheers,

Wayne

If you have to ask then it's not good flirting  :P

No need to flirt.... Buck and I have a special relationship. Deteails will eventually be revealed :lol:

I know the answer to this one  :D The truth of the matter is :X  :X  :X Bugger it's contagious!

Morning Carlos,

There's another story I follow at weekends (!) and with that one, I need three cups of coffee, and often, a full box of Kleenex.

And before Bucket says anything inappropraite, the Klennex are for tears ...

Cheers,

Wayne

To paraphase Carlos, inappropriate? Moi?

Weekly stories about lawyers and rockstars can need a Kleenex or two  ;)

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We don't know how Ian got involved with Chip but the guy has to have some redeeming qualities. I mean he's a student at a top tier University. Of course, brains don't always bring on common sense... Wouldn't you love to be around when the Brody family gets together?  :lol:

I'm sure Ian is a perfectly book smart young man - but he is also a selfish little fool.  I'm sure Chip has already dumped him for being more trouble than he was worth.  I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Sean got back to his place. :P  I still want to see a confrontation between him and CJ, but he may have already turned tail and left town  <_<

• Like 2

I'm sure Ian is a perfectly book smart young man - but he is also a selfish little fool.  I'm sure Chip has already dumped him for being more trouble than he was worth.  I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when Sean got back to his place. :P  I still want to see a confrontation between him and CJ, but he may have already turned tail and left town  <_<

CJ's probably not moving anywhere for a while. When school starts, he may have less time to spend at the gym or the times he goes there may change. If I remember correctly, Ian still has at least a year left of school. I'd say there's a chance they may bump into each other at some point. :D

In real life, I've always thought there's intelligence, common sense and street smarts. To one degree or another, all are required to become a well rounded person.

• Like 2

CJ's probably not moving anywhere for a while. When school starts, he may have less time to spend at the gym or the times he goes there may change. If I remember correctly, Ian still has at least a year left of school. I'd say there's a chance they may bump into each other at some point. :D

In real life, I've always thought there's intelligence, common sense and street smarts. To one degree or another, all are required to become a well rounded person.

I don't think CJ is going anywhere, but Ian might transfer if he takes the breakup (there is no way Chip stays with him), or lecture from Sean, badly.  

I do look forward to Ian trying to talk to CJ though.  I can't see CJ yelling but I can see him telling Ian exactly what he thinks of him.  

:yes: I have known some very intelligent people who were also the dumbest people I had ever met.  They just had no common sense. 

I don't think CJ is going anywhere, but Ian might transfer if he takes the breakup (there is no way Chip stays with him), or lecture from Sean, badly.  

I do look forward to Ian trying to talk to CJ though.  I can't see CJ yelling but I can see him telling Ian exactly what he thinks of him.  

:yes: I have known some very intelligent people who were also the dumbest people I had ever met.  They just had no common sense. 

Quick! Post something else! You're at 666 posts right now. People may get ideas about you! :rofl:

I know a few people who are book smart and really stupid in other areas of their lives. Ian is young and has a lot to learn about life. Hopefully his brother's disapproval will also have an impact. I think Sean may have to thank his little home wrecking brother though. If it wasn't for the obvious cheating Sean wouldn't have a date with the hot doctor :P

• Like 3

I know a few people who are book smart and really stupid in other areas of their lives. Ian is young and has a lot to learn about life. Hopefully his brother's disapproval will also have an impact. I think Sean may have to thank his little home wrecking brother though. If it wasn't for the obvious cheating Sean wouldn't have a date with the hot doctor :P

Speaking of Ian and Sean... how come so many ginger boys are gay? and, isn't it ironic Chip and Doc both end up shtooping members of the same family?

• Like 2

Speaking of Ian and Sean... how come so many ginger boys are gay? and, isn't it ironic Chip and Doc both end up shtooping members of the same family?

I think it would only be ironic if Doc had no idea that Sean was Ian's brother.  Now its just a fun little twist of fate ;)