Chapter 4 Review)

:angry:

Chapter 4 Review)

And no Carlos, it wasn't nearly enough :no:

Bahaha I TOLD you Bucket and Tim wouldn't be satisfied Carlos!! :lol:

I still say you should go with my idea of an "unpublished" version that you PM to your loyal...and demanding/hornier readers haha

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 4

I wanted this story not to have any real sexual content, it was more about the nastiness of the Russians and the swift justice provided by the dragons and their allies. There were a couple of comments during the main part but nothing big. And I can always rewrite the Epilogue easily if I want to remove the penetration mention.

Will make up for it with the next story. It won't be about the dolphins but it will contain plenty of vivid, hot, gay sex :D

• Like 1

I wanted this story not to have any real sexual content, it was more about the nastiness of the Russians and the swift justice provided by the dragons and their allies. There were a couple of comments during the main part but nothing big. And I can always rewrite the Epilogue easily if I want to remove the penetration mention.

Will make up for it with the next story. It won't be about the dolphins but it will contain plenty of vivid, hot, gay sex :D

I agree. This story was about those kids and the fiery and painful demise of anyone who dared to hurt them.

Bahaha I TOLD you Bucket and Tim wouldn't be satisfied Carlos!! :lol:

I still say you should go with my idea of an "unpublished" version that you PM to your loyal...and demanding/hornier readers haha

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I agree. This story was about those kids and the fiery and painful demise of anyone who dared to hurt them.

Hmmph.... Maybe... 

So the secrets are beginning to pile up...

What is Chip really up to?

What is the real story about CJ's martial arts training?

Who is the bloody ginger?

Why does CJ get to meet all these hot guys, Brian, Alex etc and I don't?

• Like 3

good question, bucket. tell us why, Carlos. we're feeling left out. particularly since we didn't get any hot dragon/dolphin action. :pissed:

• Like 1

So the secrets are beginning to pile up...

What is Chip really up to?

What is the real story about CJ's martial arts training?

Who is the bloody ginger?

Don't you all remember back in school how all the good looking jocks used to hang out together? The same principle applies with CJ, hot gay boys tend to flock together. Eliot had a boydriend already but pretty sure Landon is single... :X

good question, bucket. tell us why, Carlos. we're feeling left out. particularly since we didn't get any hot dragon/dolphin action. :pissed:

Sorry about that. I had to edit down the scene between Neo and Draak. The dragon kept moaning and each time he did he burped flames. I was afraid computer screens in Denmark and Australia would melt!

Sorry about that. I had to edit down the scene between Neo and Draak. The dragon kept moaning and each time he did he burped flames. I was afraid computer screens in Denmark and Australia would melt!

so what - just ask Kitt to provide heat resistant screens together with the drool diverters. :lol:

• Like 2

so what - just ask Kitt to provide heat resistant screens together with the drool diverters. :lol:

No excuses, we need hot steamy dragon/dolphin sex now  :P

Would settle for some ginger action  :)

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1

:rofl:

You remember that bio-stealth technology Litrik mention in the story? I think I need to follow up on that, maybe the company developing it can help create Freedom From Flames screens!

• Like 1

No excuses, we need hot steamy dragon/dolphin sex now  :P

I've started the next story which I'll work on whenever I have time between Summer chapters. It'll involve hot steamy sex in :X during :X and involve :X, :X and :X. Plus references to :X f*****g :X in front of his :X!

I've started the next story which I'll work on whenever I have time between Summer chapters. It'll involve hot steamy sex in :X during :X and involve :X, :X and :X. Plus references to :X f*****g :X in front of his :X!

Bloody  :X  authors

Edit: it would appear that GA censor won't let me put what I really think,  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X  :X authors

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 2

Where the hell are those prompts? I'll turn one of them into a story taking place in Western Australia. Something about some guy who plays with furballs and ends up restrained, blindfolded and lubed up!

• Like 1

You've got an evil streak, you know that?   :lmao: Just think of what you are doing to poor Tim and Bucket!

• Like 2

WooHoo! I love it when I guess right!  CJ didn't need rescuing, homophobic asshole did toss the first swing, (well he tried to anyway), step-ass had sent CJ for self defense classes of some sort, and CJ did make a monkey out of the fool. ( My apologies to monkeys everywhere - That was not meant to be demeaning to any primates!) The only thing I missed was DCPD didn't bust the fool for shoving the guy or attacking CJ.

Carlos - I am supposed to remind you to address a point of my previous post?

• Like 1

Where the hell are those prompts? I'll turn one of them into a story taking place in Western Australia. Something about some guy who plays with furballs and ends up restrained, blindfolded and lubed up!

They may not be up on the announcement screen yet but if you scroll down to the recent topics corner both of this weeks are posted.

• Like 1

WooHoo! I love it when I guess right!  CJ didn't need rescuing, homophobic asshole did toss the first swing, (well he tried to anyway), step-ass had sent CJ for self defense classes of some sort, and CJ did make a monkey out of the fool. ( My apologies to monkeys everywhere - That was not meant to be demeaning to any primates!) The only thing I missed was DCPD didn't bust the fool for shoving the guy or attacking CJ.

Carlos - I am supposed to remind you to address a point of my previous post?

LOL, Yep you guessed right and I was so dying to say something. I think it goes with your personality and the fact your kid can most likely stand up for herself. I used the crowd closing in to see what was happening as a way of avoiding the authorities getting involved. 50/50 as to whether it would work in real life. I didn't want the guys possibly missing their spot in line. They would have not even been detained since the crowd would have stood up for CJ. All he did was defend himself! :thumbup:

I had to go back and read your previous post! In it you wrote you failed to recall any martial arts training being mentioned. I didn't want to telegraph what happened but I had written a hint about it before. When Brian Sims asked CJ what sports he practiced, the boy mentioned Martial Arts classes.

You, better than most, know almost everything I include in a story has a purpose. The conversation between Sims and CJ was written, so I'd have a foundation on which to base CJ beating up someone, without his abilities just showing up as if by magic. I hate it when authors do that!

They may not be up on the announcement screen yet but if you scroll down to the recent topics corner both of this weeks are posted.

The notice about your comment here coincided with the notices about Wayne posting the prompts. Yours took priority. :D

I'll have to go back and look at that convo. Maybe it registered under the surface or something!  But even if you hadn't set it up in advance - it would not have been a stretch to believe the step-ass had insisted on classes of some sort. Some military men can be pretty cool - like Papa Brett, but others are very set in their ideas about what a son can and should do and say.