One of the hunky guys, the one with Buck's last name is dead--he cracked his head open when he fell down the stairs. That's what brought the confusion about!

The other one I have no idea about. maybe he'll show his face one of these days. We know he probably lives in Brisbane and the Furballs will play at SunCorp Stadium again. :)

snapback.png Reply from Carlos Hazday (author)

No disrespect assumed, sandgroper.  :lol:

Am I really so bad you have doubts about my storyline? Are you trying to tell me you want me to write a wild sex scene, in a gym sauna, involving CJ, Chip, the redhead and other assorted individuals? Should I have Juno cum to the party?

Yeah, CJ finally gets to hang with someone below 20. I think Landon sounds cute...  :D

Landon does sound cute...

It's not that I think you are bad but that I have a feeling I'm watching magicians/authors misdirection. The redhead could have a number of explanations and I'm just keeping my mind open to the various possibilities.

As for the sex scene - only include it if you think it was essential to the story line and would provide clear evidence of what they are getting up to. Who am I kidding?  :D

• Like 1

Ya know? Sometimes a cucumber is just a cucumber... unless... oh well that's another story in itself.

Ya mean the action in Danno's :X crap! that scene hasn't posted yet. Never mind.

Would something involving a bit of rough trade and someone being bent over a pool table be satisfactory?

Ya know? Sometimes a cucumber is just a cucumber... unless... oh well that's another story in itself.

Ya mean the action in Danno's :X crap! that scene hasn't posted yet. Never mind.

Would something involving a bit of rough trade and someone being bent over a pool table be satisfactory?

Oh yes, very nicely

Bring it on big boy

Hi Carlos,

I've enjoyed the last couple of chapters.  CJ's personality is revealing itself, and it appears he's made of sterner stuff than earlier chapters suggested.  The latest chapter appears to be sowing the seeds (so to speak - LOL) of CJ's first sexual encounter.  I'll be keen to see how his Dads react to their 15 year old son having sex.  Is that legal age in the US?

I thought you handled the confrontation with the bully in the previous chapter very well - the kid has balls!

I've gotta say, though ... I was intrigued that you posted a chapter dealing with homophobia in the same week Marcus McNally posted a chapter with the same theme.  His main characters are about to visit the US for the singer's tour ... I'm wondering whether one of the concerts will be in Washington? 

Looking forward to next week's chapter!

Cheers,

Wayne

• Like 1

Wayne!

Good to hear from you, mate.

Marc and I laughed when we realized the similar themes of our chapters. Purely coincidental. I read the first few chapters of his story ahead of time and he did the same with mine, but since then we read each other at the same time everyone does.

The age of consent in Washington DC is 16. That means CJ can have sex with an adult when he's that age. If under the age of consent, a kid can still have sex with someone within 2 years of their age and it's legal. (I may be off a year or so here.)

CJ's only been in town a couple of weeks as time goes on he'll start to blossom. It really wasn't until chapter 10 that I started to expand the story. Before then I had to do a lot of setting up and introduction of a large cast (something Marc keeps telling me he couldn't handle!) LOL The pace will definitely pick up now with just a chapter or two of rest between the action.

Carlos

• Like 1

I'm surprised he says he couldn't handle a large cast - "Love on the rocks" has at least a dozen central characters that I can think of, plus the four kids.  Maybe because they're mostly family, it's easier to keep tabs on them!

How I wish I could read his chapters ahead of time; those cliffhangers of his are like Chinese water torture!

Here in Australia, the age of consent varies, which is a bit odd.  It's 16 in all states except South Australia and Tasmania, where it's 17.  And in Queensland, the age of consent is 16, except where it applies to anal sex, and then it jumps to 18!

As Queensland teenagers probably say, "That's a pain in the arse!"

Wayne

• Like 1

Age of consent varies by states here also but 16 seems to be the most popular one. I just looked at Louisiana because of another story I started working on and it's 17 there.

Oh, and I previously had to esearch age of consent in Australia, specifically for NSW for :X

• Like 1

Hmmm....how to word this correctly...

Never underestimate any woman, nor the recuperative powers of the muscles of the lower pelvic region. You try delivering a baby.

• Like 2

Hmmm....how to word this correctly...

Never underestimate any woman, nor the recuperative powers of the muscles of the lower pelvic region. You try delivering a baby.

While not an expert on "down there" issues with women, I did have a strong belief that babies did not come out of the ass

• Like 1

No, but it is the same grouping of muscles, not very distant, and while a tad bigger no where near the size of a 7 to 9 pound baby. Think a watermelon through an opening the size of a lemon.

No, but it is the same grouping of muscles, not very distant, and while a tad bigger no where near the size of a 7 to 9 pound baby. Think a watermelon through an opening the size of a lemon.

OUCH!!!!

Very appropriate theme for a discussion... Here's a quote from an email I received yesterday:

Methinks someone might have had one hand down the front of his pants while he was writing Chapter 12!  Fellatio, masturbation ... and innuendo (and that's not an Italian suppository!)

That was followed by a reminder that the Springsteen song with the same name as the chapter is about masturbation!

I liked that letter!

:lol:

Bucket-

I hear you and I are amongst the few, who noticed and commented on Mike & Ty's silent communications...

We're thinking alike so much I'm starting to get scared! :lol:

Your long lost, Cuban born, older twin in Florida...

You are the one who started it!

I plead not guilty by reason of hornyness...

The Science Fiction Writers of America uses these definitions for its Nebula awards, and most people consider them to be pretty standard:

• Short fiction: under 7,500 words
  • Novelette: 7,500-17,500 words
  • Novella: 17,500-40,000 words
  • Novel: 40,000 words and up

With chapter 13 Summer has become a novel!

:o

The Science Fiction Writers of America uses these definitions for its Nebula awards, and most people consider them to be pretty standard:

• Short fiction: under 7,500 words
  • Novelette: 7,500-17,500 words
  • Novella: 17,500-40,000 words
  • Novel: 40,000 words and up

With chapter 13 Summer has become a novel!

:o

Congrats

• Like 1

Congrats

Meh... not a big deal really. I'm somewhat surprised at the number of words I've cranked out and the fact people are still reading them.

I try to keep that guide in mind when working on some of my stories, usually trying to remain under one of the benchmarks. But every time I try to keep the word count down, so something would be categorized as a short story, I go over and then the readers still want more! :-)

It's one reason I've been using the prompts to write such short things. Trying to learn how to say a lot with as few words as possible.

Thank you for the congrats!

xoxoxo

• Like 1