I hear you and I are amongst the few, who noticed and commented on Mike & Ty's silent communications...

We're thinking alike so much I'm starting to get scared! :lol:

Your long lost, Cuban born, older twin in Florida...

Silent communications can be quite powerful so in regards to our twin-ness I say  :X

I try to keep that guide in mind when working on some of my stories, usually trying to remain under one of the benchmarks.

Benchmarks are ok for figuring out which shelf to put any given book on. Don't artificially limit yourself. A story needs as many words as it needs to tell it.

• Like 3

Benchmarks are ok for figuring out which shelf to put any given book on. Don't artificially limit yourself. A story needs as many words as it needs to tell it.

Some stories are long, some are short. Kitt is sharing her wisdom as always.

• Like 1

Seems all my stories want to run away and climb the ladder of words LOL

The Valentie's Day story is a perfect example. I just had a little ide I thought would make a cute story but ended up creating a situation and characters asking for more.

I want to learn how to get those little ideas out and just have a short story. Sort of what I did with Buck's Luck (which was just something to play with Bucket) but a bit longer. practice, practice, practice. Where the hell are those prompts? They missed last week's!  :rofl:

Are you saying you just can't stop writing?

Buck's luck was a good read

Sometimes I have to force myself to stop back and breathe. Others I know what I want to say but not how and I have to just wait.

I like Buck & The Furballs. The band has made two appearances in 2015 Prompts, I think they're ready for the big time.Sooner or later I'll have to use them again (boy, would i love to use them!)

Oh no, I agree with you. It's just I can understand it and respect it. I don't agree with it though.

And I'm not saying anything about the other characters! Someone asked in an email if Cesar and Brett were cut or uncut and I had to laugh. I replied it would be revealed if it was seminal to the story line. That was right at the beginning and I've not heard from that person again, maybe the got upset with me?

• Like 1

My guess would be that Cesar is uncut, because this would prompt Lourdes to keep CJ the same, and I guess CJ would have compared himself to his dad and asked questions if they were different. But like you say, we don't need to know if it doesn't come up naturally.

Oh no, I agree with you. It's just I can understand it and respect it. I don't agree with it though.

And I'm not saying anything about the other characters! Someone asked in an email if Cesar and Brett were cut or uncut and I had to laugh. I replied it would be revealed if it was seminal to the story line. That was right at the beginning and I've not heard from that person again, maybe the got upset with me?

Probably trying to get better input for his episodes of self-abuse ...

Gee Tim, I certainly hope it comes up naturally otherwise it would be a real letdown ... what, oh ... you meant the topic of cut vs. uncut.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

Hey! I resemble that remark. Self abuse is just another way to saying I love you... to myself!

Should I write a little longer sex scene than I've done so far? The one's I've included in the story have been mild...

But like you say, we don't need to know if it doesn't come up naturally.

Gee Tim, I certainly hope it comes up naturally otherwise it would be a real letdown ... what, oh ... you meant the topic of cut vs. uncut.

:thankyou:   dughlas, I was waiting for someone to misunderstand. :rolleyes:  :*)

• Like 3

Oh good lord - an entire page of drool inspiring pics!   Now all we need is a key telling us which hot guy is which. I know you guys have been comparing notes for weeks but I have gotten lost!

Oh good lord - an entire page of drool inspiring pics!   Now all we need is a key telling us which hot guy is which. I know you guys have been comparing notes for weeks but I have gotten lost!

Carlos got there first with instructions...

Use arrows to scroll back and forth - and drooool. :P  :P :P  

Edited by Timothy M.

Should I write a little longer sex scene than I've done so far?[/font][/size] The one's I've included in the story have been mild...

I like how you handle your sex Carlos. Same way I usually prefer partially clad to full on nekkid. Never underestimate suggestion ...

• Like 1

Very Nice!  Silly question though.  While I have not a problem in the world about mixed race couples/families,  how would one explain the Thai Chatri having a very white little brother?

Very Nice!  Silly question though.  While I have not a problem in the world about mixed race couples/families,  how would one explain the Thai Chatri having a very white little brother?

Landon is not Chatri's brother! Chatri has a roomie, another medical student, Landon is the roomie's brother!

And I volunteer to start a mixed race family with Chatri!

The real life guy who's picture I used is gay. And I have straight guys playing gay characters. HBO better let me be involved in the casting of the miniseries!

Maybe with faces now to associate with the names I will be better able to keep the cast straight so to speak.

It's a very large cast (50 characters in the first 20 chapters). But half of them are one time shots we won't hear from again....

Not sure if I posted this before but the way I see it:

3 stars

10 co-stars

4 guest stars

9 supporting characters

24 extras (some don't even have any lines of dialogue!)

I'll post a list of characters sometime soon after the first 50 are introduced.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1