• Site Moderator

I''d like to point out I was a fan of Blythe's from the beginning! True, his looks may have had something to do with it but still...

Alright, you win. I should have listened to you oh wise one who knew better than me.  :worship:

• Like 1

Have no fear. When Carlos guesses right, it's not because he's been privy to any secret info. He's just a perv.

However, he's not right about everything... :)

:rofl:

And that's why you wuv me! Move over a bit, it's getting crowed here in the gutter.

• Like 1

Have no fear. When Carlos guesses right, it's not because he's been privy to any secret info. He's just a perv.

Uhmm that only makes it more scary when he's right... :o

I''d like to point out I was a fan of Blythe's from the beginning! True, his looks may have had something to do with it but still...

I cannot recall any of us seriously objecting to Blythe, but perhaps I've missed something. :unsure:

Now, Rother on the other hand... :rofl:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Site Moderator

However, he's not right about everything... :)

Duly noted.  :P

I took a liking to Blythe after Nathan's earlier foray to the shops. Blythe might be coarse, rude and vulgar but he is honest and I believe holds an affection and sympathetic liking for Nathan.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I took a liking to Blythe after Nathan's earlier foray to the shops. Blythe might be coarse, rude and vulgar but he is honest and I believe holds an affection and sympathetic liking for Nathan.

Hi Dugh *waves*

I think you're right about Blythe as he made more appearances in I&C. It was his, what I thought to be anyway, thuggish behaviour on the airship that had me disliking him - first impressions and all that. I'm glad that I was wrong as I think he will be good for Nathan in the long run.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

I've been thinking about the last lines of chapter 40: 

“What you said before to the old man? You were wrong,” he grumbled.

“About which part?”

“About how no one would miss you if you were gone.”

Who was Blythe thnking of?

Harston? Probably not, because he surely realized the valet would follow his master.

Samantha? Perhaps, but mostly because she would hate the disruption and Rother's bad temper, than because she missed Nathan as a person. I may be wrong, but from Nathan's words they haven't interacted enough to form anything resembling friendship.

Rother? Oh, he'll most likely miss his fuck toy and trophy husband but he'd hardly miss Nathan the person. After all, he doesn't even know him. :rolleyes: But he's most likely the one Blythe is talking about with one exception:

Blythe himself? For some reason I think Blythe would miss Nathan and not just because of the fun he has with Harston or because Nathan satisfies Rother's needs in bed. Nathan has expressed a wish to get to know his bodyguard including his murky past. He has confided in Blythe and may even have shown his gratitude and trust in the man keeping him safe. Blythe sees the potential in Nathan and likes it when he exhibits some temper and spirit. He thought it was funny when Nathan took the lock apart, he indulged him on the shopping trip, he even seems sad that Nathan rejected Delaga House.

Nathan needs friends and allies in Francine. Blythe can be the bridge to some of the other employees, particularly those who also hate Vivian. I'm sure she's pissed of plenty with her viscious ways. I would love to see Nathan tell Rother that he can do what he likes, because he prefers the friendship and company of Blythe, Harston and others, to that of his husband. He can still enjoy the sex and turn his back on Rother and ignore him afterwards. This would be such a satisfying revenge. :evil: Rother can own Nathan's body, but his heart, soul and mind will be free. :yes:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Now I have to go in search of The Worst Tattoos Ever Part I  :rofl:

This reminds me of people getting tattoos of Chinese characters, thinking they mean love, peace, or whatever... and it turns out it means something like "chicken" :lol: 

• Like 1

This reminds me of people getting tattoos of Chinese characters, thinking they mean love, peace, or whatever... and it turns out it means something like "chicken" :lol:

My personal rule is if you can't read it, don't ink it permanently on you. I think a lot of people should adopt it. LOL

• Like 1