:read: Chapter 36.... I have to run but... I. Am. Not. Amused...  -_- I don't even care that I shouldn't be surprised.. 

Review later... 

Edit to add:  Also, just by virtue of his review, Carlos is an instigator....  :P

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 3

More than anything I want to see Nathan get the best of Vivian. But I fear she's too evil and wily for him, so I may have to settle for Samantha giving her a good whipping and throwing her out. I have little faith in Rother's ability to control the bitch and even less in him caring about her hating and scheming against Nathan, and how much it hurts him. So far Rother only cares about his business and Vivian is good for that.

I don't see any problem with Rother giving potential employees an aptitude test as long as it goes no further than oral sex. Nathan should learn to view it as a service like making the boss a meal, massaging his back, or washing his clothes.

The position as Rother's husband demands other skills and intimacies. Trust, and sharing his mind and his heart will be the real deal, but Nathan hasn't won any of those, yet.

Well, well, seems Rother is prepared to do pretty much anything in the name of business / money, including having sex with the customers. :o  Interesting...

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I know that it makes me sound overLy violent but I'd really like it if Vivian a good beat down. At least a solidly broken nose. She's absolutely horrible. Rother is awful, I feel bad for Nathan everybody in his life seems to be utterly disgusting except for his servant.

• Like 1

I think things are just getting really interesting. :D

And yes I think Carlos is being an instigator. LOL

Hey! Watch it! I'm just trying to make sure the story will hold CJ's interest whenever he gets around to reading it. You know what a fan that kid is... I think he has a crush on either you or your characters.

:worship:

• Like 1

Hey! Watch it! I'm just trying to make sure the story will hold CJ's interest whenever he gets around to reading it. You know what a fan that kid is... I think he has a crush on either you or your characters.

:worship:

Or is it just his tattoos?

• Like 2

Hello Mann :) , I haven't been on GA for a while and hence missed I & C. I am slowly beginning to catch up on all the stories I have missed starting with those with fewer chapter to catch up to. It'll take a while but I'll be caught up soon and will be behind you asking for longer chapters :lol: 

• Like 1

Hello Mann :) , I haven't been on GA for a while and hence missed I & C. I am slowly beginning to catch up on all the stories I have missed starting with those with fewer chapter to catch up to. It'll take a while but I'll be caught up soon and will be behind you asking for longer chapters :lol:

Glad to see you're back! Don't read the above thread! It may contain accidental spoilers!

• Like 1

Glad to see you're back! Don't read the above thread! It may contain accidental spoilers!

I stopped reading before finding about Rother's business :) I have a feeling that Carlos' prediction about him would be true :unsure: knowing you, there's a greater chance of that happening :no: 

• Like 2

I stopped reading before finding about Rother's business :) I have a feeling that Carlos' prediction about him would be true :unsure: knowing you, there's a greater chance of that happening :no:

Stick with me, son. I know how twisted my editor's mind can be!

• Like 1

Stick with me, son. I know how twisted my editor's mind can be!

uh oh! I sense my intuition is going to be true :unsure2: but I'll stick to the story and see where Rother and Nathan are going to be :yes: besides reading about menages is fun :lol:oops!  :blink: did I say that out loud 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

uh oh! I sense my intuition is going to be true :unsure2: but I'll stick to the story and see where Rother and Nathan are going to be :yes: besides reading about menages is fun :lol:oops!  :blink: did I say that out loud 

Yes, yes you did! :lol: 

Hey Victor* waves* ...just stopping by GA to see what's up and I see you've popped in for a visit. :)

Since, I don't know what time it is where you're at, I hope you're having a good night, morning or afternoon. :)

• Like 1

Yes, yes you did! :lol:

Hey Victor* waves* ...just stopping by GA to see what's up and I see you've popped in for a visit. :)

Since, I don't know what time it is where you're at, I hope you're having a good night, morning or afternoon. :)

Don't judge me :*) there's nothing wrong about imagining more than 2 hit men together :wub::P

And I'm having a great time :) I hope your hey to sleep well :kiss:

• Site Moderator

Don't judge me :*) there's nothing wrong about imagining more than 2 hit men together :wub::P

And I'm having a great time :) I hope your hey to sleep well :kiss:

Hey , I don't have a problem with it. I mean, whatever floats your boat is okay by me. 

How can you say that? He comes from the worst upbringing to a man who treats him like a possession. If anyone is entitled to whine it's Nathan. He dreamed of a life with a husband who would treat him better than his dad. I can't see anything wrong with that.

I think it's good the truth is out and Nathan can make plans to survive this. I have a feeling Rother will be surprised.

• Like 4

I begin regretting nagging for this chapter. :no:

Much as it annoys me, I have to agree with Rother (and Carlos). :rolleyes:  Nathan is a fool and a whiny bitch. I shall stop feeling sorry for him. :/

Tim! No..

How can you say that? He comes from the worst upbringing to a man who treats him like a possession. If anyone is entitled to whine it's Nathan. He dreamed of a life with a husband who would treat him better than his dad. I can't see anything wrong with that.

I think it's good the truth is out and Nathan can make plans to survive this. I have a feeling Rother will be surprised.

Exactly Puppi!

• Like 1

1) He comes from the worst upbringing to a man who treats him like a possession.

2) He dreamed of a life with a husband who would treat him better than his dad. I can't see anything wrong with that.

3) I think it's good the truth is out and Nathan can make plans to survive this. I have a feeling Rother will be surprised.

1) Nathan should have realized from his father's behavior and his wedding that he was being sold to Rother. He has been treated like a possession all along. A special and appreciated possession, but owned nonetheless. For him not to understand this, I think Nathan a fool.

2) I felt sorry for him, but I cannot understand how he could ever hold on to such dreams when he's a noble and his family was like that. But in fact he was granted a husband who might have treated him a lot better than his father if Nathan hadn't acted like a prudish, whiny, silly bitch. If he had behaved like an intelligent man and played his cards right, he wouldn't have been in this situation.

3) On this I agree completely and I hope you're right about Rother being surprised. On the other hand, I notice you don't say happy or pleasantly surrpised. :o

• Like 2

The wedding happened in flash and I would think Nathan had enough trouble coming to grips with leaving and getting married to think about what that marriage should entail. So I don't see Nathan as a fool.

Rother chose to marry him. He said the vows and then proceeded to act like a husband. When exactly should Nathan have realised he was being lied to? Before or after he found his husband with his dick in someone else's mouth?

I think Rother can be in for a nasty surprise if he continues down this path. Nathan is not stupid and he has his pride.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't much like Rother either, lol. He's a bully and a jerk for not sitting down and explaining to Nathan exactly what he can expect from his marriage (apart from sating Rother's appeite) and his life in Delaga House. If Rother was too busy and uncaring to do it himself, he should have given the task to Samantha. But now he'll hopefully get what he deserves, when Nathan gives him a cold shoulder and hate-filled disdain along with resigned obediance. :evil:

Can you hear Mann chuckling with delight over us arguing? ;)