Just now, droughtquake said:

Spoken like a true predator. Going after the sick and injured. Are you sure you’re not a Libertarian?

I've made my views clear in that forum. But, if Gary is well enough to edit a chapter, run, and hide... then, he's well enough to be my quarry. :yes: 

• Like 5
On 4/27/2017 at 1:10 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

I feel like Liam is moving the goal post. :unsure: I recall from the earliest chapters that Liam and Alek broke up because Alek wasn't out and open about their relationship to his family. Now, Liam's saying he'll consider taking Alek back after he proves he's out to his friends and coworkers? :huh: 

On 4/27/2017 at 1:17 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Ah thanks Tim! :hug: However, throughout this story, the focus has been on Alek coming out to his family, so Liam's demand that Alek must be out to his friends and coworkers feels sudden and out of left field. I still can't help but feel he's shifting the goal post.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, Timothy M. said:

I see you point, but he's not actually telling Alek this, so it's more like he's trying to work out in his own head, what would make him trust Alek. See also my post in the story topic.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:05 PM, Timothy M. said:

Another way of putting it could be Alek should complete his coming out for his own sake. It has nothing to do with Liam taking him back. But if Alek does it, he's a new man, and Liam might see the chances of their relationship in a new light. It's not as if Liam has actually told Alek what to do as a prerequisite to win him back. 

On 4/27/2017 at 8:24 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:heart: I see your point. :hug: Right now, we, like Liam, are in the dark to what extant Alek has come out of the closet. However, I am sure both Liam and us will be enlightened in later chapters. :)

Well, it is clear now that Alek has come out to his friends and co-workers. :D 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

For the sappy old romantics, you need to wait for the next book in the series, "The Taming of Bryce". It might be a little steamy, it might be a little chaotic but it will be dripping with pure unadulterated romance. A young man about town falls head over heels for a boring stable ambulance guy only to find he is willing to give up having sex so that he can be making love for the rest of his life.  Definitely a HEA and a wedding :)

:2thumbs: Although, I think the title should be one word, you know, to fit with the one-word titles of this series: Unforgivable and Choices. :yes: 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:2thumbs: Although, I think the title should be one word, you know, to fit with the one-word titles of this series: Unforgivable and Choices. :yes: 

Since the title of the last story was Unforgivable and the title turned out not to be true, I think it would be entirely appropriate for ‘unforgivable’ to be the answer to Liam’s dilemma over Alek…

Corey faced his own demons- having to deal with a no-good and cheating father, he viewed any person to cheat as detestable, but... could he continue holding Jason's past behavior against him? Could he let himself see the man Jason has become? Could he ultimately forgive him?

Well, we know the answer. So, yes, I do think the title,Unforgivable is totally appropriate in capturing Corey's dilemma.

PS: Drought, you are rather harsh against Alek, are you sure you're liberal? :P After all, I thought they were supposed to be compassionate and forgiving.

• Like 2

I don’t believe that my political beliefs would compel me to endure what I see as an abusive relationship. That’s as perverted as those who use their holy fairytales to justify forcing a woman to remain in an abusive relationship ‘until death do us part.’

1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t believe that my political beliefs would compel me to endure what I see as an abusive relationship.

I asked why you weren't forgiving and compassionate towards Alek. Tell me, where exactly did I say you had to endure an abusive relationship?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I asked why you weren't forgiving and compassionate towards Alek. Tell me, where exactly did I say you had to endure an abusive relationship?

This is a thread about LitLover’s stories. It doesn’t take much imagination to believe that you were suggesting that I put myself in Liam’s place in your taunt.

1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

This is a thread about LitLover’s stories. It doesn’t take much imagination to believe that you were suggesting that I put myself in Liam’s place in your taunt.

But Liam doesn't have to be in a relationship with Alek to forgive him. So again, why can't you show the compassion and forgiveness liberals are known for, to Alek?

And finally, taunt? That's rich coming from you, I have to deal with your "drama queen" and "twink" comments. :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But Liam doesn't have to be in a relationship with Alek to forgive him. So again, why can't you show the compassion and forgiveness liberals are known for, to Alek?

And finally, taunt? That's rich coming from you, I have to deal with your "drama queen" and "twink" comments. :rolleyes: 

Once again, I never called you a twink. You called yourself a twink!

And other than drama queens, what other male-identified person ‘sashays’?

My forgiveness or lack thereof has nothing to do with remaining in an abusive relationship. Compassion and forgiveness require ending the abusive relationship first. I don’t think this is an issue where political ideology demands separate responses.

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t think this is an issue where political ideology demands separate responses

First, my comment was more or less a parody of one of your prior posts.

On 5/3/2017 at 7:14 PM, droughtquake said:

Spoken like a true predator. Going after the sick and injured. Are you sure you’re not a Libertarian?

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Once again, I never called you a twink. You called yourself a twink!

Second, I didn't say you called me a twink. I referenced your "twink" comments, which include that comments where you implied I was one.

4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Compassion and forgiveness require ending the abusive relationship first.

Thirdly, Liam has already ended his relationship with Alek.

9 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

My forgiveness or lack thereof has nothing to do with remaining in an abusive relationship.

Finally, why bring up being in an abusive relationship, as quoted below, in the first place?

29 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t believe that my political beliefs would compel me to endure what I see as an abusive relationship

When, originally, my comment simply asked why you weren't forgiving towards Alek.

7 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Winning....because it would be a Nyce win either way :P God, I kid...about the title.. 

Edit to add:  Unexpected.. Cause  who would have thunk!! (I'll stop now) 

Unexpected... works on so many levels...

Apologies for this but.... nycely done 

• Like 5