5 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I'm finally getting caught up on my chapter replies.  Sorry this took so long.  The longer I waited for the bugs to be worked out (Page 2 issues) the more daunting it got.  I guess that's probably a good daunting though, right?  

Bug, No bugs... Profiles getting sex changes is completely normal!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

You were on the team working on the bugs?  ;-)

lol no, but I was waiting until they were fixed first.  I found if I tried I'd miss new reviews that went over to page 2.   I think I just waited too long, and now I have a lot of comments to reply to.  

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LitLover said:

lol no, but I was waiting until they were fixed first.  I found if I tried I'd miss new reviews that went over to page 2.   I think I just waited too long, and now I have a lot of comments to reply to.  

You could be like Parker Owens Liking and replying to comments from over a year ago…  ;-)

4 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Ohh! I guess we need to send both you and Gary to comment rehab!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, LitLover said:

Man... that would be a lot of replies :o 

He seems to be doing a couple chapters at a time… But he’d already done most of the replies previously.  ;-)

Edited by Former Member

Unfortunately, due to a family emergency I've been out of town for a couple of days.  I'm home now, but was only able to get Gary the chapter this morning, so there will be a delay in posting.  Gary's fast. but I don't expect him to drop everything to get the chapter back to me today.  I promise to post as soon as I can.  

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, the delay will give me a chance to catch up on commenting. Hope your brother is better soon, LL:

No, Timmy. The delay will give you time to write more chapters! Poor Michael is languishing in a hospital in so serious a condition that they needed to assign him a Guardian Angel. You’re just prolonging everyone’s agony when you go searching for SATW cartoons about a provincial little song contest that the rest of the world has never heard of instead of producing daily chapters of each of your 3+ stories! Brother Finland was looking a little more grouchy than usual…  ;-)

Maybe you’re waiting for one of your kinkier readers to provide a little ‘encouragement’? Crack a few whips? Tie you to your keyboard? Maybe a bit of chastity play until you get the boys to Prom? Nipple clamps to keep you focused? (I’m channelling Drew in this paragraph.)  ;-)

11 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

No, Timmy. The delay will give you time to write more chapters! Poor Michael is languishing in a hospital in so serious a condition that they needed to assign him a Guardian Angel.

LOL, you're right. I'm just waiting for people to get through the Anthology, and I'll post the next Cardmaker chapter. And I'll make an effort to get on with the twins too.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

No, Timmy. The delay will give you time to write more chapters! Poor Michael is languishing in a hospital in so serious a condition that they needed to assign him a Guardian Angel. You’re just prolonging everyone’s agony when you go searching for SATW cartoons about a provincial little song contest that the rest of the world has never heard of instead of producing daily chapters of each of your 3+ stories! Brother Finland was looking a little more grouchy than usual…  ;-)

What drought said ... but NONE of that BDSM crap ... 

NO, just NO !  Gawd !

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

LOL, you're right. I'm just waiting for people to get through the Anthology, and I'll post the next Cardmaker chapter. And I'll make an effort to get on with the twins too.

Sorry, I’ve kind of lost interest in the twins. Tor and Jacob, on the other hand…  ;-)