38 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Yeah I get really envious when I see your banner, LL. Do you think @Mann Ramblings would make a banner for me if I asked? 

I can see it now. A reclining version of your avatar, with one arm holding up his head and the other covering his crotch like the infamous Burt Reynold’s centerfold picture!  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
48 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Liam, honey, I love ya, but seriously?! Things are already tough between Alek and his parents, and that hasn't been enough to push Alek into bending to his father's will.

Team Alek :D 

2 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Yes!  As I read I was thinking, that exchange you witnessed between Alek and Dad?  With the harsh words and the ultimatums, and Dad threatening Alek's business?  That's about as tough as it gets in a relationship.  That felt like about a bridge-burning level of a strained relationship.  And this is Alek without a Liam to go home to as incentive.  

Team Alek :D 

• Like 5

“Maybe,” Allie replied softly, “he needed the push of your accident to make him see the light?  Landon never believed how much I cared about him until I was ready to let him go.”

“That’s not the same though, Al.  You didn’t treat him like he was your dirty secret.”

“No, but he did hurt me.  I’d tried for so long to get Landon to give us a chance, but he never believed my feelings were real.  Finally, about three years ago, I’d had enough rejection and was ready to walk away."

That exchange puzzled me. Why is Liam comparing Al to Alek ? She was the one being hurt because the man she loved refusing to take her feelings seriously. She was the one who decided to walk away, so that makes her similar to Liam, right?

I asked LL, and she said At the time Liam says that, he actually thought Allie was saying she was the one who messed up with Landon. and From what Liam heard up to that point she was the one pursuing the relationship.   

I'm still confused, though. Has anyone else considered this part of chapter 15. I mean I can see why Allie would tell her story and what her point is in relation to Alek. And that one compares Landon to Alek in that they both realized what they were going to lose by denying the truth.

Liam making a mistake and misunderstanding should perhaps not be a surprise, but it puzzled me how he drew that conclusion.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 5