2 hours ago, Tammian said:

Hoho is an inspiration to us all...

:yes: He inspires me to be a better Devilsire. Which reminds me, I should bite my devilspawn more often. :evil: Hoho, come to Daddy! :devil:

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

I gave him that :) 

Yep! :hug: Thanks Gary. :kiss: <-- before you freakout, it's just a platonic kiss. :P Although... I'd be happy to give you other kinds of kisses. ;)

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:yes: He inspires me to be a better Devilsire. Which reminds me, I should bite my devilspawn more often. :evil: Hoho, come to Daddy! :devil:

Yep! :hug: Thanks Gary. :kiss: <-- before you freakout, it's just a platonic kiss. :P Although... I'd be happy to give you other kinds of kisses. ;)

Run Ho!    You too Gary!

• Like 5
Just now, Headstall said:

Okay, Lit... I sent your chapter back... another good one to drive your readers crazy ;) 

I love it when you wink, Gary. :heart:  I see it as a "come hither" look. And, I'll gladly come hither for you. ;) 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Sorry to hear this Drought :hug: I have "my brain won't shut up about work" insomnia.  

Since I’m on Disability and don’t work, it doesn’t really affect my life too badly. I’m just up so late at night Timmy keeps thinking I’m in London!  ;-)

And I’m sorry to hear about your work-related stress.

Edited by Former Member
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Since I’m on Disability and don’t work, it doesn’t really affect my life too badly. I’m just up so late at night Timmy keeps thinking I’m in London!  ;-)

And I’m sorry to hear about your work-related stress.

None-the-less it sucks that you suffer with depression and the resultant issues.

• Like 3