2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

That phrase is nowhere in the bible. Their Jesus was all about love, not hate. The Southern Baptists supported slavery and they haven’t progressed much in the last 150 years.

I'm not defending their stance nor am I saying their stance is correct...for the southern Baptist church it's a huge step in a better direction 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, JayT said:

I'm not defending their stance nor am I saying their stance is correct...for the southern Baptist church it's a huge step in a better direction 

A step in the better direction, whether it is considered a small or a huge one, is still a wonderful thing ...

:hug:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, LitLover said:

Chapter 19 is up.  I hope you like it.  

Please give Gary a lot of love for hustling his cute butt to get this chapter edited for me, even though I dropped the ball and didn't it to him until really late in the day yesterday.  :glomp:

Thanks Gary! You da man! 👍👏🙌

• Like 2
Just now, LitLover said:

I totally understand, B.  To you, Alek hasn't shown that he's able to put Liam first when it counts.  I respect that opinion.  

But I think that's what he's trying to do now, if Liam will allow him 

• Like 3
Just now, hohochan657 said:

Perhaps we could be charitable and give both Liam and Alek the time to grow up / mature into their relationship ...

It's called instant gratification....we want what we want when we want it and I want a golden egg laying goose NOW

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I totally understand, B.  To you, Alek hasn't shown that he's able to put Liam first when it counts.  I respect that opinion.  

If the story shows that Alek has grown up and truely puts Liam first... oh no... I might actually think that Alek could do better than Liam :P 

Always hard to please :rolleyes:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

If the story shows that Alek has grown up and truely puts Liam first... oh no... I might actually think that Alek could do better than Liam :P 

:gikkle: 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Perhaps we could be charitable and give both Liam and Alek the time to grow up / mature into their relationship ...

Where is the fun in that?

5 minutes ago, JayT said:

It's called instant gratification....we want what we want when we want it and I want a golden egg laying goose NOW

What do we want - the next chapter

When do we want it - NOW

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

I do adore your romantic heart, Hoho.  Now weren't you going to bed???

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, JayT said:

Just now, Bucket1 said:

When do we want it - NOW

lol working on it!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, LitLover said:

lol working on it!

ummmm you're in here responding to us....if you were working on it you would be chained to you computer with it locked in Word forcing you to write more j/k

Edited by JayT
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, JayT said:

ummmm you're in here responding to us....if you were working on it you would be chained to you computer with it locked in Word forcing you to write more j/k

That sounds eerily like something we did to Gary last year :o:unsure:

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Where is the fun in that?

When do we want it - NOW

Simmer down, young man... or I'll hold off on the editing :P 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, JayT said:

Nothing wrong with multitasking and checking in with key players in her focus group :P

• Like 5
Just now, LitLover said:

That sounds eerily like something we did to Gary last year :o:unsure:

someone might need to do that to me so I can get to work on TJ...I need to work on TJ like bad I think i'm almost finished with chapter 5

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:rofl: 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JayT said:

someone might need to do that to me so I can get to work on TJ...I need to work on TJ like bad I think i'm almost finished with chapter 5

I know how you feel.  Sometimes I have to make myself pick up the laptop after work and write.  

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, JayT said:

I scolded Timmy for something similar. He was replying to old comments, trolling for Likes.