1 minute ago, hohochan657 said:

... but NONE of that BDSM crap ... 

NO, just NO !  Gawd !

That was just to ensure that Timmy was writing, not to serve as inspiration for content! But maybe you’re reacting so strongly because you’re secretly fascinated by the idea even while it terrifies you! You’ll probably enjoy this nice rubber gag that I found in Drew’s ‘secret’ stash!  ;-)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

No, Timmy. The delay will give you time to write more chapters! Poor Michael is languishing in a hospital in so serious a condition that they needed to assign him a Guardian Angel. You’re just prolonging everyone’s agony when you go searching for SATW cartoons about a provincial little song contest that the rest of the world has never heard of instead of producing daily chapters of each of your 3+ stories! Brother Finland was looking a little more grouchy than usual…  ;-)

Maybe you’re waiting for one of your kinkier readers to provide a little ‘encouragement’? Crack a few whips? Tie you to your keyboard? Maybe a bit of chastity play until you get the boys to Prom? Nipple clamps to keep you focused? (I’m channelling Drew in this paragraph.)  ;-)

Hmmpppfff... provincial little song contest... someone is miffed they aren't competing :P

My dear drought, Australia has TWO entries in Eurovision, one for Australia and one for Denmark - yes, Denmark's entrant is from the Blue Mountains near Sydney

Denmark, Denmark, Denmark

Oi, Oi, Oi

Denmark

Oi

Denmark

Oi

Oi, Oi, Oi

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmpppfff... provincial little song contest... someone is miffed they aren't competing :P

My dear drought, Australia has TWO entries in Eurovision, one for Australia and one for Denmark - yes, Denmark's entrant is from the Blue Mountains near Sydney

Oi, Oi, Oi

Denmark

Oi

Denmark

Oi

Oi, Oi, Oi

The gag seems to be working with hoho! I’ll have to check with LitLover or maybe the Crafty one to see who else might have another gag available…  ;-)

7 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

The gag seems to be working with hoho! I’ll have to check with LitLover or maybe the Crafty one to see who else might have another gag available…  ;-)

Just for the record, Australians are not well known for their vocal restraint during sporting or other competitive events. Your gag will not be able to quash the national fervour that will be Eurovision 2017. No sir, we will not be stopped, we will climb to greatness, we will conquer all, we will come... second like we did last year :)

For someone who will not be watching the damn thing, I do seem to be ummm... full of enthusiasm.

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, droughtquake said:

That was just to ensure that Timmy was writing, not to serve as inspiration for content! But maybe you’re reacting so strongly because you’re secretly fascinated by the idea even while it terrifies you! You’ll probably enjoy this nice rubber gag that I found in Drew’s ‘secret’ stash!  ;-)

Those who protest the loudest ...

BUT that's not me ...

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

Quite true ... the U.S. would be a sore loser ...

:rolleyes:

I think it's the reason why America doesn't like soccer, because we don't do well at the World Cup. :P

Anyways, since I'm on Team Alek, I am backing Bulgaria's Kristian Kostov tonight. :D (to those wondering, Kristian was born in Moscow. :P So he's also Russian).

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Just for the record, Australians are not well known for their vocal restraint during sporting or other competitive events. Your gag will not be able to quash the national fervour that will be Eurovision 2017. No sir, we will not be stopped, we will climb to greatness, we will conquer all, we will come... second like we did last year :)

For someone who will not be watching the damn thing, I do seem to be ummm... full of enthusiasm.

There’s a Catholic college just over the hills from Oakland, near a BART line, that has been recruiting basketball players in Australia for years. Partially due to the Aussie players, they’ve done very well, even getting into the early stages of March Madness (the US national college basketball playoffs). To make the Aussies feel at home, fans often yell the Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! cheer!

And it makes so much sense that a competition called Eurovision includes Australia and Israel since they’re just off the coast of the continent just like Iceland – oh wait, they aren’t… (I’ve actually been aware of the contest since the ‘70s because of ABBA. Another Gay-ish reason to be a fan, I suppose, besides Conchita Wurst. But I’ll incur the Wrath of the Canadians™, and Swiss, when I say that Celine Dion is a reason for me to avoid the contest.)

21 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

And it makes so much sense that a competition called Eurovision includes Australia and Israel

A country does not have to be in Europe to participate. As long as they are a member of the European Broadcasting Union (which runs Eurovision) they can participate, as is the case for Israel. Australia on the other hand was first invited to the Contest as a guest in 2015, to celebrate the 60th Edition of the contest, and proved to be so popular (placing 5th) that they were re-invited in 2016 and in 2017.

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A country does not have to be in Europe to participate.

Since you are so obviously infatuated with Eurovision, why haven’t you, as Texas Dictator-for-Life, petitioned to join? I’d imagine the oh-so-butch Drew Espinosa would make quite an entrance sashaying onto the stage in a sparkly, rhine-stone-encrusted cow-person-of-ambiguous-gender outfit (gotta make a splash somehow to compensate for the lack of singing voice or any perceivable dancing skills)! 6” platform shoes might give you some stage presence too.  ;-)

Mother's Day SATW comics

https://satwcomic.com/mother-s-day

https://satwcomic.com/mother-s-day-card

Eurovision song contest

with Australia https://satwcomic.com/eurovision-2015

this year https://satwcomic.com/eurovision-2017

America's reaction to ESC https://satwcomic.com/eurovision-song-contest  :rofl: (the second time he appeared in SATW)  

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Humon should have waited until after the Grand Final to draw the comic, so she could include Australia showing off his butt to the world. :lol: 

It was actually a guy from Ukraine disguised with an Australian flag.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

It was actually a guy from Ukraine disguised with an Australian flag.

It'll go down as one of the more interesting highlights of the contest. :gikkle: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5