9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Lit, I look forward to tomorrow's chapter. :hug:

I may be on Team Alek, but I'll be happy with whatever choice Liam makes. :)

All I want for Liam, is to be happy.

All I want for Alek, is to be happy.

All I want for Nathan, is to be happy.

THIS.

• Like 4

In a shocking twist, Alek sells his business and moves to a tiny Italian island…

Liam and Alek’s sisters decide to move in together in a ménage à trois…

And Nathan gets married to that cougar from the hospital we met early in the story.

And then Drew wakes up from his nightmare and realizes to his relief that none of those things happened!  ;-)

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

In a shocking twist, Alek sells his business and moves to a tiny Italian island…

Liam and Alek’s sisters decide to move in together in a ménage à trois…

And Nathan gets married to that cougar from the hospital we met early in the story.

And then Drew wakes up from his nightmare and realizes to his relief that none of those things happened!  ;-)

What a horrible and twisted nightmare ...

:blink:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Will Alec make Liam feel like his dirty little non-secret?

How on earth does that work? :huh: 

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Alek seems to be out of the closet, not wearing the t-shirt as requested but close enough.

Is that doubting Aek's sincerity I hear? :devil: 

• Like 5
Just now, Defiance19 said:

I agree.. I think Alek shed that weight and is good to go. Liam is in a spin cycle because of how fast and easy Alec seems to be adjusting to his new found status. Liam is right to be cautious, but Alek would have been careful with the next person he dated because of what he learnt from almost losing Liam. No doubt he'll treat Liam even better.. 

Yay, Team Alek :hug: 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

No doubt about him coming out - as he said Alek did that for himself not for Liam 

Dammit! <pouts> I so wanted to make at least one person read my favorite passages from my Calculus textbook! :P 

• Like 4
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Dammit! <pouts> I so wanted to make at least one person read my favorite passages from my Calculus textbook! :P 

Huh? Oh, never mind... must be about droughtquake...

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I agree.. I think Alek shed that weight and is good to go. Liam is in a spin cycle because of how fast and easy Alec seems to be adjusting to his new found status. Liam is right to be cautious, but Alek would have been careful with the next person he dated because of what he learnt from almost losing Liam. No doubt he'll treat Liam even better.. 

12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

That's what the next chapters will reveal :)

Repeating myself I know...

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Inviting Liam, Corey and Jason to the ice hockey match is a good start. Kissing Liam in public would be a nice sequel, but of course they need to be dating for that. Alek has already done the public hug and the holding hands steps, so I'd say he's well on his way. 

(no calculus for me ;) :lol:

A public hug at the ice hockey would be a good next step - the other one was a little secluded. As I said, the coming out bit seems to be sorted (Alek did that for himself). Now we need to see him consistently treat Liam with the respect he deserves

• Like 5