Yes, I know... a part of me died when that happened... read them all... a few times....

Okay good, you were making me feel super geeky there for a minute Gary. Which I freely admit I am. But being a Harry Potter fan is still cool, right?... :lol:

• Like 1

*points at Gary and Spikey* NERDS!!! :P

You caught me Drew! And here I thought I was flying under the raidar...

Well not yet ...

Could you imagine, here this whole time we thought we were reading a realistic romance story and suddenly witches on brooms start showing up :D

• Like 1

You caught me Drew! And here I thought I was flying under the raidar...

Could you imagine, here this whole time we thought we were reading a realistic romance story and suddenly witches on brooms start showing up :D

No... that would be Carly, from another story entirely... :P

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 3

Your comments from my review

I thought it was important for Jason to give that warning. He's been... not a doormat, but very careful not to rock the boat where Corey is concerned, but he also doesn't want to be blamed for something that he didn't do. The fact that Corey knows he hurt Jason without cause, and apologized, helps.

Jason has been playing it very carefully and being doing all the right things - I think that would have added an extra sting to the comments from Corey.

However an apology and a bag of M&M's is a good way to repair some of that damage

• Like 2

Your comments from my review

I thought it was important for Jason to give that warning. He's been... not a doormat, but very careful not to rock the boat where Corey is concerned, but he also doesn't want to be blamed for something that he didn't do. The fact that Corey knows he hurt Jason without cause, and apologized, helps.

Jason has been playing it very carefully and being doing all the right things - I think that would have added an extra sting to the comments from Corey.

However an apology and a bag of M&M's is a good way to repair some of that damage

Heartfelt apologies and chocolate do go a long way in many cases  ;) 

• Like 2

Or you could have them visit a fair and decide to married in kilts so some guy spends a lot and I mean a lot of time "measuring" them up and then they meet a cheeky, flirty frog on their honeymoon in DR. After their return they take a road trip around Ontario and meet a weird old guy on a bike rescuing turtles, he thinks he is playing Pokemon Go but the guys don't think he has it quite right. It is probably due to the heat.

On the other hand, would anyone believe that kind of plot line, where would you really meet guys like that :P

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 5

Or you could have them visit a fair and decide to married in kilts so some guy spends a lot and I mean a lot of time "measuring" them up and then they meet a cheeky, flirty frog on their honeymoon in DR. After their return they take a road trip around Ontario and meet a weird old guy on a bike rescuing turtles, he thinks he is playing Pokemon Go but the guys don't think he has it quite right. It is probably due to the heat.

On the other hand, would anyone believe that kind of plot line, where would you really meet guys like that :P

:P ...............................yeah..... some would........ :huh:

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

I wonder ... have you considered that you should be prepared to write a saga similiar to COTT. I don't think your readers will be happy if this tale draws to a close ... there could be a wedding and Jason moving into Corey's cozy house and babies and puppies and chaos and turmoil and maybe they could take a trip and bump into, literally of course, a couple of other hot guys with a baby, a teen and puppies... well it could go on forever!

I nearly forgot then they all could take a trip to London and by sheer chance meet a British cardmaker and his Danish husband and their son ... then when they got back they might need a renovation and hire a guy who's husband has a knack for design ...

And no I haven't forgotten AnC but i didn't want it to seem too contrived gotta stick to the realm of haluci ... er, I mean uhm ... possibility.

Dugh, fabulous idea for a book, I would definitely read it.  :2thumbs:

• Like 1

I wonder ... have you considered that you should be prepared to write a saga similiar to COTT. I don't think your readers will be happy if this tale draws to a close ... there could be a wedding and Jason moving into Corey's cozy house and babies and puppies and chaos and turmoil and maybe they could take a trip and bump into, literally of course, a couple of other hot guys with a baby, a teen and puppies... well it could go on forever!

I nearly forgot then they all could take a trip to London and by sheer chance meet a British cardmaker and his Danish husband and their son ... then when they got back they might need a renovation and hire a guy who's husband has a knack for design ...

And no I haven't forgotten AnC but i didn't want it to seem too contrived gotta stick to the realm of haluci ... er, I mean uhm ... possibility.

haha I'm actually picturing this.  That would be a fun collaboration.  :P