• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:P Awww, Reader... you just never know... maybe Alek was part of the Russian hacking and will be deported... oh wait... he's in Ontario... never mind... I tried....

Well, he could be from the satellite office to keep everything all hush hush and inconspicuous. His Garage is a good front, don't you think? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hurricanes affect trains too... be careful... hehe

I'll take the long way round, so I miss the storm. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Well, he could be from satellite office to keep everything all hush hush and inconspicuous. His Garage is a good front, don't you think? 

Can you say... 'clutching at straws'...? :P

• Like 4
Just now, Headstall said:

Can you say... 'clutching at straws'...? :P

It's interesting that our Empress is spouting off conspiracy theories like a certain American... :whistle: I call for the Empress to be removed immediately! :P

• Like 4
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

:lmao:

Aw Reader, you don't have to take the train. Yes, I know Team Nathan Airlines didn't get you to your desired destination. But there is good news, there is more than one airlines, and it is far superior to Team Nathan Airlines... the Petrov Airways! :D

:rofl:

• Like 3
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

It's interesting that our Empress is spouting off conspiracy theories like a certain American... :whistle: I call for the Empress to be removed immediately! :P

Let her have something, Drew...

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
14 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Watch it Mr. Texas, or I'll send Nicky and the troops after you. Don't forget, the citizens of New Texas, luuuvvvvvv Nicky. :D

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

@Reader1810 and @droughtquake I know you two are the most vocal members of Team Nathan, that's why I posted this, just for you. :yes:

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

TEAM NATHAN

Liam doesn't need Drama. Alek is Drama. Nathan is not.

TEAM ALEK

Alek may be out, but he's still Narnia's Mascot.

ETA: As for the this great tangent, it sure was interesting. A lot of the posts had me in stitches! :lol:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4