All I know is, that needs to be added to our list. Shouldn't that be in the rules somewhere?  A site upgrade automatically includes a ball gag emoji? :D

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 4
Just now, spikey582 said:

All I know is, that needs to be added to our list. Shouldn't that be in the rules somewhere?  A site upgrade automatically includes a ball gag emoji?

Maybe you can start a petition?  I'm sure the code can be added as they deal with the bug fixes? ;) 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, LitLover said:

Maybe you can start a petition?  I'm sure the code can be added as they deal with the bug fixes? ;) 

I don't think that'd go over too well right now.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, spikey582 said:

I don't think that'd go over too well right now.  

You're probably right about that.  Let's give them some time to take a breath, and maybe sleep for more than a couple of hours.  

• Like 5
1 minute ago, spikey582 said:

Okay everyone, the new plan is, starting April 1st the official GA Ball Gag Emoji Petition will start going around.  :lmao:

Why wait till April !st, spikey? Are you trying to 'fool' us? :gikkle:

• Like 5
Just now, droughtquake said:

You know, there are a few people around here I’d like to use that ball gag on. But I won’t mention any names.  ;-)

I kinda figured you were the kinky sort. ;)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh, I know. :P It's just fun to imagine Drought decked out in leather, lol.

Leather? Who can afford leather? I bought a new shirt for christmas, but I haven’t purchased any new pants in years! The only leather things that I own are shoes and belts. If the Feds thought I could afford leather, they’d cut my Disability payments even further!

Edited by Former Member
Just now, droughtquake said:

Leather? Who can afford leather? I bought a new shirt for christmas, but I haven’t purchased any new pants in years! The only thing leather that I own are shoes and belts. If the Feds thought I could afford leather, they’d cut my Disability payments even further!

Honey, that's why I said it'd be fun to imagine you in leather. :P

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You just like to imagine kinky stuff ...

Disability payment cuts are a kink? That must be why the Republicans want to slash funding for everything except the military!  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You just like to imagine kinky stuff ...

Yep. ;)

A favorite is me with my horse crop and Gary tied to a Saint Andrew's cross in nothing but his underwear looking at me with worship in his eyes... 

• Like 4