• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, spikey582 said:

I barely take any credit for this tangent, but it's been throughly entertaining.

Spikey, you stoked the engines allowing the train (notice I said train, not plane) to leave the station, so take the credit. It's well deserved. :D  

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Spikey, you stoked the engines allowing the train (notice I said train, not plane) to leave the station, so take the credit. It's well deserved. :D  

Well, Team Nathan Airlines is under new management, so book a flight with Nyce Air and get to your destination with a breath of fresh air! :thumbup:

PS: I should become a salesman! :P

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
Just now, droughtquake said:

Team AlekAir is obviously a biplane – with Alek and his father out on the upper wing fighting! The pilot better make sure not to avoid flying under any bridges…

Here, here!!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Team AlekAir is obviously a biplane – with Alek and his father out on the upper wing fighting! The pilot better make sure not to avoid flying under any bridges…

Actually no.

Petrov Airways includes a fleet of Boeing 747s, Boeing 777's, and Airbus a380's. The company is doing very well. As shown by its performance in the last quarter. :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Well, Team Nathan Airlines is under new management, so book a flight with Nyce Air and get to your destination with a breath of fresh air! :thumbup:

PS: I should become a salesman! :P

Shell companies. It sounds like a Russian mafia scam. Did you click on a link in an unsolicited email, Drew?

1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Shell companies. It sounds like a Russian mafia scam. Did you click on a link in an unsolicited email, Drew?

Nyce Air is a legitimate company! -_-

...that may or may not be invested by certain Texan CEOs. :whistle:

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Nyce Air is a legitimate company! -_-

...that may or may not be invested by certain Texan CEOs. :whistle:

Profiting from insider trading, eh? I knew that company was full of shady characters. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Actually no.

Petrov Airways includes a fleet of Boeing 747s, Boeing 777's, and Airbus a380's. The company is doing very well. As shown by its performance in the last quarter. :P

Petrov Airways is clearly daddy’s company. It’s actually controlled by Russian petro-millionaires using their puppet daddy Petrov. They use it to launder all their dirty money.

Edited by Former Member
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Profiting from insider trading, eh? I knew that company was full of shady characters. 

Nothing shady about Nyce Air. -_-

Sure... it's HQ may be located in Dallas, TX, and many of its investers are Texans, but it is a perfectly legitimate company. :yes:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Petrov Airways is clearly daddy’s company. It’s actually controlled by Russian metro-millionaires using their puppet daddy Petrov. They use it to launder all their dirty money.

Team Nathan Airlines was losing profits before it was bought by Nyce Air.

While Petrov Airways has been setting record breaking profits.

Clearly, those Russian petro-millionaires are smart businessmen. -_-

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Team Nathan Airlines was losing profits before it was bought by Nyce Air.

While Petrov Airways has been setting record breaking profits.

Clearly, those Russian mpetro-millionaires are smart businessmen. -_-

Money laundering is very profitable – until the authorities start investigating!

5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Money laundering is very profitable – until the authorities start investigating!

These are unfounded accusations. -_-

Oh and the CEO of Nyce Air has appointed me as the company's spokesman, so I have a message: "We at Nyce Air bought Team Nathan Airlines to make it great again. We hope that all loyal customers of Team Nathan Airlines help us in that endeavor."

See? Nyce Air's motives are altruistic. :D

Edited by Drew Espinosa
Corrected a typo
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

These are unfounded accusations. -_-

Oh and the CEO of Nyce Air has appointed me as the company's spokesman, so I have a message: "We at Nyce Air bought Team Nathan Airlines to make it great again. We hope that all loyal customers of Team Nathan Airlines help us in that endeavor."

See? Nyce Air's motives are altruistic. :D

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…  ;-)

I just realized something; loyal customers of Team Nathan Airlines have a lot to say about conspiracies surrounded Petrov Airways and Nyce Air, but have nothing to say on why Team Nathan Airlines failed in the first place.

Methinks they are trying to distract us with these accusations against those two upstanding companies. -_-

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Have I mentioned how much I love the tangents on this thread?  Well it does bear repeating :lol:

I am absolutely exhausted, mentally, physically, and even emotionally... I can't keep up with all that's going on so I'm not even going to try... nice to get comments again I can reply to, though... they are working on getting us access to page two... just read that in the update... feel bad for those comments I can't yet get too... get no notification for comments made on chapters either, but that should come eventually... sigh... bigger sigh....

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I am absolutely exhausted, mentally, physically, and even emotionally... I can't keep up with all that's going on so I'm not even going to try... nice to get comments again I can reply to, though... they are working on getting us access to page two... just read that in the update... feel bad for those comments I can't yet get too... get no notification for comments made on chapters either, but that should come eventually... sigh... bigger sigh....

Then rest Gary :hug: Soon enough, the Upgrade's bugs will be taken care of and you can then respond to those comments.

ETA: Thank you everyone for making this day in Lit's thread so much fun! :hug: I'm off to bed, have a goodnight and a wonderful day! :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3