15 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yep. ;)

A favorite is me with my horse crop and Gary tied to a Saint Andrew's cross in nothing but his underwear looking at me with worship in his eyes... 

:o <starts running>

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No need to run Gary. :rolleyes: It's just a fantasy with no plans of becoming reality. :P

...or, that's what I'll have you think. :ph34r:

Somebody needs to put Drew back on his leash... :P

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yep. ;)

A favorite is me with my horse crop and Gary tied to a Saint Andrew's cross in nothing but his underwear looking at me with worship in his eyes... 

I’m just wondering how you tie a horse to a St Andrew’s Cross… Don’t you have to catch him first? He looks like he’s running pretty fast already!

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I’m just wondering how you tie a horse to a St Andrew’s Cross… Don’t you have to catch him first? He looks like he’s running pretty fast already!

:rolleyes: Gary's not really a horse. That'd be like saying I must be a transcendental number, because my avatar for a long time was pi. :P

Besides, Gary has posted pics of himself before. He's a very handsome man. He'll definitely look good down on his knees before me. ;) 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:rolleyes: Gary's not really a horse. That'd be like saying I must be a transcendental number, because my avatar for a long time was pi. :P

Besides, Gary has posted pics of himself before. He's a very handsome man. He'll definitely look good down on his knees before me. ;) 

:o

• Like 4

And he needs to learn how to use kitchen appliances other than a microwave! Does he use a clothes iron to make grilled cheese sandwiches? Or, since he’s from Texas, does he use the iron to make quesadillas?  ;-)

Pi Boy can’t even make pie!  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
adding a line
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

Off topic. (Even further than usual.)

Why are they using the scorched and tattered remains of someone’s Valentine heart as an icon next to the ‘Gay Authors’ text in the upper left corner of every page now?

I think that is actually two silhouettes back to back.

• Like 4

Off topic. (Even further than usual.)

Why are they using the scorched and tattered remains of someone’s Valentine heart as an icon next to the ‘Gay Authors’ text in the upper left corner of every page now?

It's a silhouette of two guys' heads back to back :)

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

And he needs to learn how to use kitchen appliances other than a microwave! Does he use a clothes iron to make grilled cheese sandwiches? Or, since he’s from Texas, does he use the iron to make quesadillas?  ;-)

What's this "clothes iron" you speak of droughtquake?  Do you mean the queso heater? :whistle:

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Julia Child herself could come teach me everything she knows. But I'd still be a disaster in the kitchen. :P

13 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

While I am unable to bake a pie, I did make a recipe for pi. :D 

• Like 4

Why wouldn’t they be facing each other? And why make it so difficult to discern? Or is it a test like the two silhouettes/vase trick?

I saw the silhouettes right away, and I didn't notice the tattered heart till you mentioned it... it's kind of clever that it has two images :)

• Like 2