I was just reading the chapter again before reviewing and something struck me as strange in this sentence.

He watched the waiter approach with their meals before turning back to Liam.  “Now, let’s figure out what we’re ordering.  I haven’t had a good steak in over a week.”

Did you perhaps mean menus rather than meals? Otherwise, why would Nathan talk about ordering?

Hmm, after writing my review, I think I'm on the conditional team Alek for Liam. But only if you find someone awesome for Nathan. ;)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 5

Dear Drought,

You're being exceedingly hard on Alek ... Tram was a typo ...

:,(

Hoho

I think Alek has been unreasonable to Liam. I think Liam deserves better. Nathan is just a better choice.

Tram was such a funny coincidence! Did you really expect me to resist?  ;-)

I was just reading the chapter again before reviewing and something struck me as strange in this sentence.

He watched the waiter approach with their meals before turning back to Liam.  “Now, let’s figure out what we’re ordering.  I haven’t had a good steak in over a week.”

Did you perhaps mean menus rather than meals? Otherwise, why would Nathan talk about ordering?

Hmm, after writing my review, I think I'm on the conditional team Alek for Liam. But only if you find someone awesome for Nathan. ;)

Darn, I meant to fix that.  It's supposed to be menu

• Like 2

Yay! :D

Hey, Team Nathan, watch out! Team Alek will be the majority of readers soon enough! :P

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Carlos is having the same issue with his story. Those of us on page two or later can wait. Tis not your fault.

26 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

The "page 2" issue has been a problem for me on mobile and desktop versions. Those of us catching up and relegated to page 2 will cope a little longer

Thank you :)  I just hate keeping people waiting when they've been kind enough to leave a comment, but I understand there are still bugs to work out.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

This could be Team Alek's slogan! :D

TEAM ALEK

Gary is good. Gary is wise.

Gary's in Alek's corner.

Being in Alek's corner is wise and good.

lol You'll have to get someone on those t-shirts.  

• Like 4

@Headstall Great! :D

Pro Team Alek:

TEAM ALEK

Big Hot Russian Needs Love

TEAM NATHAN

Nathan's Been Friendzoned. 'Nuff Said.

Pro Team Nathan:

TEAM NATHAN

Liam doesn't need Drama. Alek is Drama. Nathan is not.

TEAM ALEK

Alek may be out, but he's still Narnia's Mascot.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@Headstall Great! :D

Pro Team Alek:

TEAM ALEK

Big Hot Russian Needs Love

TEAM NATHAN

Nathan's Been Friendzoned. 'Nuff Said.

Pro Team Nathan:

TEAM NATHAN

Liam doesn't need Drama. Alek is Drama. Nathan is not.

TEAM ALEK

Alek may be out, but he's still Narnia's Mascot.

:heart::heart::heart: 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Nathan the dear man, is flying in the Friend Zone.  It's almost impossible to escape. 

For Team Nathan... :P

"Passengers, this is the Captain speaking, Team Nathan Airlines Flight 1 is unable to land at Liam's Heart Airport at this time due to Hurricane Alek. We'll be making an alternate landing at the Friendzoned Airport. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

For Team Nathan... :P

"Passengers, this is the Captain speaking, Team Nathan Airlines Flight 1 is unable to land at Liam's Heart Airport at this time due to Hurricane Alek. We'll be making an alternate landing at the Friendzoned Airport. I apologize for the inconvenience."

:lmao: :rofl:

• Like 2

On a serious note, I think I accurately described the current situation in Choices, albeit in a creative way. :P

Here are two important facts:

1. Liam isn't completely over Alek.
  2. Nathan is being friendzoned as a result of that fact.

The only way for Nathan to claim Liam's heart, is if he gets over Alek. But at this moment, Liam hasn't gotten over Alek, so Nathan is still in the friendzone and will continue to be if things don't change.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
Meant to say "isn't" in my first fact.
  • Like 1