11 hours ago, Headstall said:

I am absolutely exhausted, mentally, physically, and even emotionally... I can't keep up with all that's going on so I'm not even going to try... nice to get comments again I can reply to, though... they are working on getting us access to page two... just read that in the update... feel bad for those comments I can't yet get too... get no notification for comments made on chapters either, but that should come eventually... sigh... bigger sigh....

I'm not surprised.  It was a tough day for you.  I know you don't like computer glitches on the best of days, so losing your chapter, albeit temporarily, would be highly stressful,.  I hope you managed to get some sleep. :hug:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Tammian said:

This whole tangent gave me a headache...

Following this forum is going to be the death of me.

You need to toughen up, Tammian... stick around... we'll thicken your skin :P... just be wary of Drew when your board Petrov Airlines...

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

You need to toughen up, Tammian... stick around... we'll thicken your skin :P... just be wary of Drew when your board Petrov Airlines...

Gary, you know I'm only into daddies ;) with the exception of @Victor Gutte. :wub: So, @Tammian has nothing to be wary about. :P

Besides, how do you know Tammian will board a Petrov flight? Maybe he prefers Nyce Air?

Not that I'm promoting Nyce Air or anything... 0:)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Gary, you know I'm only into daddies ;) with the exception of @Victor Gutte that is. :wub: So, @Tammian has nothing to be wary about. :P

Besides, how do you know Tammian will board a Petrov flight? Maybe he prefers Nyce Air?

Not that I'm promoting Nyce Air or anything... 0:)

I'm afraid I've been one of Petrov Air's customers since the beginning, I've just been less vocal about it :P

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Tammian said:

I'm afraid I've been one of Petrov Air's customers since the beginning, I've just been less vocal about it :P

Yay! Welcome to the team... careful of Reader... she says she's on a train somewhere, but you never know...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I wonder, if Alek was the damsel tied to the train tracks, would the Empress be encouraging the conductor to go full speed ahead? :P 

She'd take over driving the train and move up to warp speed :)

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

You know, that makes you the mustachioed villain, right? :P

But no worries, Liam will save the day! :D Once he rescues Alek, they'll ride off in the sunset. :heart:

In your dreams Drew, only in your dreams....

• Like 3