Happy Birthday Reader1810

• Site Moderator

Still out of likes - I think I need to call a repairman...

Thank you all for the greetings and the poems and the cakes! :D

Drew thanks for the math equation. So totally cool and apropos ...and this one I actually understand! :gikkle:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2

Weird, I received a notification that you replied to my status, Reader, but when I clicked on it a message appeared that said there are no new status updates. Could that be because what I wrote had to be approved first? I never understood that. Why do some people have things that have to be approved before they're posted and others don't?

Anyway...didn't mean to take off with your b-day thread, Reader! Sorry! I'm glad you had a good day! :)

Oh yeah, and soooo cool that your b-day is on 4-4-16! lol

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Weird, I received a notification that you replied to my status, Reader, but when I clicked on it a message appeared that said there are no new status updates. Could that be because what I wrote had to be approved first? I never understood that. Why do some people have things that have to be approved before they're posted and others don't?

Anyway...didn't mean to take off with your b-day thread, Reader! Sorry! I'm glad you had a good day! :)

Oh yeah, and soooo cool that your b-day is on 4-4-16! lol

No worries Lisa. Sometimes you just need to get your message out whichever way you can.

As for 4-4-16 that is very cool. I never noticed it myself. Good thing Pi Boy is around to point that out. :)

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Thanks again everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes. I'm trying to catch up with the Likes, but my supply has been depleted once again.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Happy Birthday Reader!!!  I'm always a day late and a dollar short! LOL.  Hope you had a special day.  

You're not too late Cole...you're an unexpected treat! Thank you.

bdc93dd1ee6a1ac5a119a0a898cbafb5.jpg

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator
On 4/7/2016 at 9:52 PM, Krista said:

Happy Birthday! :D Hope you had a great one! 

I did thank you, I just wish this cold weather would go away. 

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Reader1810