Happy Birthday Valkyrie !

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the cake and starting this thread.  You are an awesome LBO and a great friend :)  :hug: :hug: :hug:  

Happy Birthday, Valkyrie ! :hug:

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hope you have a great day, Penguin !

party-penguin.png

It is the 12th of June in my country, so there ! :funny:

• Like 1

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY   TO   YOU

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY    TO   YOU

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY    DEAR    VAL

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY    TO    YOU!!!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful last-day-of-your-vacation birthday!! :)       :wizard:      :joe:      :2thumbs:      :music:      :D      :hug: :hug:

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Thanks again for all the well-wishes, cakes, and hugs.  I really appreciate it.  I put a couple of pics in the gallery of my b-day dinner.  I'm very blessed to have such great friends who spoil me.   :)  I'm very sorry that the day was marred by the Orlando tragedy.  That is not how I want to remember the day I was born.   :(

I am out of 'like's, but will 'like' every post once I accumulate more.  :) 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday my darling!  I'm lame in these situations, but you have been a force in my life. A force for good. Thank you for all your help. Have a wonderful day. You've earned it.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Fieldman, you weren't late.  It was still my birthday in my time zone when you posted ;) 

Happy Birthday my darling!  I'm lame in these situations, but you have been a force in my life. A force for good. Thank you for all your help. Have a wonderful day. You've earned it.

You are hardly lame, Cole :hug::kiss:  :wub:  You never fail to brighten my day.  :)  

• Like 1