Happy Birthday Valkyrie !

:D             :D   Happy Birthday, Valkyrie             :D                            :D

I hope it's a great one and I wish you many, many more

• Like 1

I was going to speak about your being a Promising Author and of the great stories you have and  continue to create for us. Of your posting dedication and  of your poster child persona for success  in Likes with 5614 and counting. I decided finally not to. After all, anyone who loves cheese cake as much as I do has to, by default, be a great and fantastical(?) person. I want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music:  Valkyrie :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

valkyrie_9166e992.png

I want you to know, because of your Member Title Pesky Penguin the theme is cold-snow-icy. The video you may have seen, but it does have one hell of a lot of Penguins in it!!!

Sandrewn

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Thanks, everyone!!  You are all what make GA so great :hug: :hug: :hug:  I'm spending the day with my BFF.  It's the last day of my vacation, and I intend to make the most of it.  We are going to have burgers with homemade bacon jam and lemon pound cake (birthday cake #4) and spend the day relaxing.  :D  

I was going to speak about your being a Promising Author and of the great stories you have and  continue to create for us. Of your posting dedication and  of your poster child persona for success  in Likes with 5614 and counting. I decided finally not to. After all, anyone who loves cheese cake as much as I do has to, by default, be a great and fantastical(?) person. I want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music:  Valkyrie :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

valkyrie_9166e992.png

Thanks for the kind words, Sandrewn.  I love the cake and the penguin video :hug:  I'm not sure why Addy's post pasted in the middle of yours...lol  

Happy Birthday, Valkyrie!

I heard something about a party?!

happy_birthday_thepyromaniac11__by_redot

Yes!  GA b-day party and you're all invited!  :D :D :D  :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

I want you to know, because of your Member Title Pesky Penguin the theme is cold-snow-icy. The video you may have seen, but it does have one hell of a lot of Penguins in it!!!

Sandrewn

• Like 2