Happy Birthday Nostic!

Sammy Blue

Happy Birthday Nostic. May this chapter of your life bring you enough laughter to keep you happy, enough obstacles to challenge you and have the two of you grow together, and lots of joy.

• Like 2

I have finally seen a Trifecta that has nothing to do with sports betting. Birthday / Wedding / Birthday, all within 8 days!! The other 51 weeks will seem dull in comparison. Then, figure in the Olympics, it's like a clean sweep of the podium. I could wish for you, your hearts' desire and your dreams to come true. Oh, wait a second, yes to both already. I'll leave you(both) to carry on and in parting give a...

Wishing You

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  :music:nostic :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

237207.jpg

Sandrewn

• Like 2

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY

NOSTIC!!!!!

Hoping you feel better and can celebrate your b-day,  your wedding, and Sammy's b-day! :P   :)

• Like 2

Aww... Sammy!!! You are so cute to take good care for Nostic. And this post can say how you care.

Many More Happy Returns of the Day Mrs. Blue... :D

And

Congratulations On Your Marriage

You Have Got A Nice Lad Here

• Like 2

:D                 :D   Happy Birthday, Nostic     :D                                 :D

I hope it was a great one and I wish you many, many more. 

I apologize that my birthday wish is belated! 

• Like 2

I have finally seen a Trifecta that has nothing to do with sports betting. Birthday / Wedding / Birthday, all within 8 days!! The other 51 weeks will seem dull in comparison. Then, figure in the Olympics, it's like a clean sweep of the podium. I could wish for you, your hearts' desire and your dreams to come true. Oh, wait a second, yes to both already. I'll leave you(both) to carry on and in parting give a...

You have pointed out a very important thing, however, this is just a smart move so none of us can forget the anniversary or the others birthday because ....you can't forget your own birthday, can you?

Well, if you forget your own birthday, then something is really distracting you so no reminder can make you remember to celebrate the other occassioins

Another possibility is to make awesome memories on other weeks.

At least we haven't done our honeymoon or church wedding yet. XD

• Like 2

Good lord, you two have been busy! Happy birthday Nostic, belated happy b-day Sammy, and congrats to the two of you.

Thanks Kit

When you mentioned being busy...I sorta freaked out.....nooooo, we won't make any baby Blue.

I thank everyone for their nice wishes,and I send a special thank to my beloved Sammy. You guys made my day.

Note: Sammy kept asking me to check GA and I was busy doing other stuff, and ignored him, but when I did I was shockingly happy.

Thank you schatzi for everything. We're not perfect but we're damn close.

Family Blue thanks every one of you.

• Like 3

Happy belated Birthday Nostic. I'm late as always. Ps just got to know about you and Sammy. I'm so happy and excited for both of You.:D :D :D. I pray that may you both always stay happy and live a long and prosperous life together in happiness for all times to come.

• Like 2