Me either, but for years I’ve worked cleanup for the spring and summer seasons at a campground in Boliver county,

Never have I ever skinny dipped in pond water (yuck).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AquariusGuy said:

Nope.

Never have I ever gone kayaking. 

Kayaking on lake and estuary is like entering a secret world. A hair's breadth above the surface, you can one moment be charging the open azure spaces on the map forbidden to cars, bikes and feet; the next silently slinking along the watery fingers that caress the backyards of the wealthy. It's one of the only times I truly forget all my fears and relish my life. 

So yes.

But not bungee jumping. Screw that. 

Never have I ever kayaked on the open ocean. Fjord, lake, river, pond creek estuary, yes, but not open ocean. Yet 

• Like 2

Terminology? Motor assisted pedal driven cycle, yes, the electric kind, but not the gas (petrol) kind.

49cc scooter? Also yes. Bahamas. First time on one, plus my first time driving on the left. When first I came upon a left hand roundabout, I just parked in the grass in the middle until my brain stopped hurting.

Never have I ever driven a real motorcycle

Edited by Leslie Lofton
  • Like 2