There still a chance. Knowing him, isn't there a sign-up somewhere? You probably have to provide your own transportation and lunch. Speaking of which ...

Never have I ever used my free space available flight privileges to go to the UK.

• Like 2

There has almost always been a bicycle strapped to the car on my travels around the USA, but never cycled between cities. 

Never have I ever ridden Amtrak.

Spoiler

Off color joke

So a boy asked his father, "Dad, Mom and Aunt Sue are getting the bikes out and going for a ride. Do you want to come with us?" To which the father replied, "No, son, I recommend keeping your distance when your mom and her sister are cycling together." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thing about local news anchors in my town -- I understand that it takes years of dedication to reach the top of your game in any career, but it means the old drab ones end up on the six o'clock news, and the young hot ones are relegated to daytime and weekends. I know which ones I would want to date, simultaneously if possible.

Never have I ever dated Québécoise country-folk chanteuse Lisa LeBlanc, who happens to be singing to me on my other monitor right now.

• Like 3