I have, when a kid.  Would watch with my mother when no other kids to play with.  At that time we could only get one television channel.

Never have I ever been in a television soap opera.

• Like 1

Nor have I thought I walked through the on street sets of SVU and the dance scene in Enchanted years ago by accident in NYC.

Never have I had a sexy dream where I didn't get dumped before the fireworks began.

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, JJQuinn said:

Never have I had a sexy dream where I didn't get dumped before the fireworks began.

I don't understand what you are trying to convey here, but I want to. Please be more clear.

Umm, so I can't say yes or no here, but

Never have I ever shared a sexy dream with another person and been happy afterward with my decision to do so.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ReaderPaul said:

I have, when a kid.  Would watch with my mother when no other kids to play with.  At that time we could only get one television channel.

Oh, god, those were the days. At my house, we only got 6, 8, and 12, but my grandparents got 23, 35, and 65, too!

Spoiler

My grandparents' routine, without fail: People's Court with Judge Wapner at 10, Price is Right at 11, local news at 12. 6pm was the local news again, then ABC news with Peter Jennings. Then Wheel and Jeopardy, followed by primetime. then double solitaire on the bed upstairs.

Um never have i ever had someone call and say "I saw you on TV", even when I was. ☹️

• Like 2

I used to wash cats. I gave it up. Too many stitches. Never sheep either. (opps, sorry Chris)

Never have I ever been a writer. They write scripts.

Edited by JamesSavik
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Leslie Lofton said:

I don't understand what you are trying to convey here, but I want to. Please be more clear.

Umm, so I can't say yes or no here, but

Never have I ever shared a sexy dream with another person and been happy afterward with my decision to do so.

It's prettttty clear lol and you answered just fine

• Like 2

Nope never been the queen of England and that's OK because being royalty seems stressful. 

Never have I ever had a truly decent mights sleep after age 19.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

With the aid of my niece,  I have met every single one of Disney's princesses in Disney World AND have their autographs.

I have never ever gone backpacking through Europe. 

• Like 2

I have. Yum! Fried Frogs Legs are outstanding.

[I've had crawfish, snake, turtle, squid, soft shelled crabs, and alligator. Creole food can be an adventure.]

Never have I ever had bait... err, I mean sushi.

• Like 2

I loooooovw creole food and enjoy alligator but frogs legs eh. I love sushi! Try the cooked stuff like eel. It's a good start. 

Never have I ever fooled around in a library [books are sacred! 😆]

• Like 3
  • Haha 1