New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Heey hope am welcome

Am new hea n i hope its gonna b fun....

:-D

I'm steffanie

I live in Kenya n i just love this site... The stories are amazing...

Hi guys....I'm Chloe,I live in London and I realli enjoy the stories written by authors here

Welcome, Chloe. :)

Hello.  My name is Richard Stevens and I'm looking forward to sharing with like-minded members.

Welcome, Richard. :)

Heey hope am welcome

I'm steffanie

Welcome, Steffie. :)

Hello.  My name is Richard Stevens and I'm looking forward to sharing with like-minded members.

Welcome!!

Heey hope am welcome

I'm steffanie

Welcome, Steffie!

Hi guys....I'm Chloe,I live in London and I realli enjoy the stories written by authors here

Welcome, Chloe!!

Hi I'm Max and I live in the UK

Welcome, Max!!

Hi everyone! I'm new and I love to read everything! I'm not sure where to start here so if you have any ideas or stories you would reccomend I would be very grateful.

Well, you could always read mine, then we'd both be grateful. ;):D There are plenty of great stories around, and I'm sure you'll find something to love quickly. Try browsing in genres you like, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Either way, welcome to GA.

Hi. Just joined. I been kinda reading some stories for like a while an I just decided to join. Lol. There are some good if not great stories. :)

Hi. Just joined. I been kinda reading some stories for like a while an I just decided to join. Lol. There are some good if not great stories. :)

• Like 1

*wave*

Hi I'm Martin, I figured I'd finally say hi instead of lurking around like a creepy guy behind a bush, loving the stuff I've read so far! =D

Welcome, Martin. :)

Welcome, JustAfan :)

Hi, new guy here, from NYC, USA. Eager to read the stories and perhaps meet authors and readers in chat.

Welcome to GA Tony!!! :D You will definitely makes friends in Chat, and the stories here are excellent so not only read them but explore all that GA has to offer :)

Welcome JAF... Just go and Check out You will also find Some Great stuff too... :)

Hi, new guy here, from NYC, USA. Eager to read the stories and perhaps meet authors and readers in chat.

Welcome to GA Tony... You will definitely find all You want... Just check around... Feel free to PM anybody You felt free with... :)