New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

hi i am silent reader for a quite while now...

i am bhavi from india i am 21, reserve kind of person and realy self conscious....i have read soo many stories here and  loved all of it...i do like writing, i dont think  ill ever have guts to write anything so publicaly... maybe in another dimension ill write..

soo thats it...hi..hope im welcome here.. :ph34r:

Edited by bhavi.rudra
  • Like 2

i am bhavi from india i am 21, reserve kind of person and realy self conscious....i have read soo many stories here and  loved all of it...i do like writing, i dont think  ill ever have guts to write anything so publicaly... maybe in another dimension ill write..

Hello Bhavi!!! :D and a long awaited Welcome to GA!!! :)

• Like 1

Welcome, bhavi... maybe eventually you will write in this dimension... there are a lot of wonderful people here who would be happy to help you... Gary

• Like 1

So very glad you decided to "officially" join the group here!   You already know the great stories that are here--and joining with let you learn what great people are here, too!  Join in the chat/forum groups, leave comments on the stories you read--your voice matters!

And, in terms of writing, the resouces here of editorial skills, and helpful people aren't going to be beaten.  Think of your writing as a song--it's YOUR song to sing, and writing is the instrument that lets you sing.

Welcome--and glad you're here!

• Like 1

Hi!

I've been reading following numerous stories, religiously if I may add, for years now (since my 14th birthday). Finally got the courage to be part of the community and I couldn't be happier. P.s I absolutely love Mark Arbour's stories.

Edited by Jeroche
  • Like 1

Hi!

I've been reading following numerous stories, religiously if I may add, for years now (since my 14th birthday). Finally got the courage to be part of the community and I couldn't be happier. P.s I absolutely love Mark Arbour's stories.

Edited by Jeroche

Hi!

Welcome to both of you! Global Diversity is part of what makes this site so great.

Hi!

Welcome Jeroche! :D Hope you enjoy the community as we do! :)

Hey Bhavi, so glad to see another Indian at GA. So happy that you finally decided to join the family. Welcome!

• Like 1

Hi!

Welcome, Jeroche! :)

Hi!

Glad you're "officially" here, Jeroche!  You already know what great reads you find here--and now you'll be able to discover the great people here, too!  Chat/forums are great places to hang out and get to know folks. 

"Officially", Welcome!

Hi everyone! 

I've been a silent reader for a pretty long time.. I never thought that I would ever join the forum or even post something but one of the stories struck a very deep chord and that pushed me over the edge :)

I'm Abdulla and I am really happy to be here :)

• Like 2

Hi everyone! 

I've been a silent reader for a pretty long time.. I never thought that I would ever join the forum or even post something but one of the stories struck a very deep chord and that pushed me over the edge :)

Hello Abdulla, Nice to meet ya :D and a long awaited Welcome! :)

Hi, Michael.  Welcome to GA.  We have a very welcoming and friendly community here, which you should enjoy.  

However, this post should go into the 'New Member Welcome-Introduce Yourself' section.  

Hi everyone! 

Be Welcome!

• Site Administrator

However, this post should go into the 'New Member Welcome-Introduce Yourself' section.  

Done :D

Welcome, everyone! :boy:

• Site Moderator

Hi everyone! 

Hi and welcome to GA

I was just like you and only read stories. That is, until one came along and I couldn't keep silent any longer. What everyone else has said is completely true. GA is a wonderful place to visit and socialize with people from all around the world. :yes:

Hi and welcome to GA

I was just like you and only read stories. That is, until one came along and I couldn't keep silent any longer. What everyone else has said is completely true. GA is a wonderful place to visit and socialize with people from all around the world. :yes:

Totally! This website and these stories changed my life... It made me finally accept that I was gay (at the ripe old age of 26) and then I decided to move to the US - pity it was too late to have the whole college experience here but grad school can be a good substitute! 

• Like 3

Hi everyone! 

Glad you're here, Abdulla, you already know the quality of writing here--and now that you're "official", you'll have a chance to meet a whole herd of great folks in both the forums and chat.

Welcome!

• Like 1

Hi I'm Michael.

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to GA! :D

• Like 1

Well, let's give this a shot, shall we? 

While my username is Hyding, you can call me Dave, as that's a name I've adopted somehow over the years. A bit easier to relate to than Hyding. Anyway, I'm just some 17 year old gay guy whose writing community has slowly faded away. I decided that maybe I should aim for a new group, instead of trying to salvage what I had there (Which is currently next to nothing at this point. I managed to keep a friend who edits my stuff from time to time.)

Some details about me: I started writing two years ago on a whim, and realized that I had somewhat of a passion. This developed later on into what I am now. I've taken a journalism class before, (Although I wasn't a fan of the writing style, it did help me learn a thing or two about researching.) and next year I'm going to be taking a creative writing class. I have never really posted my works online, but I've been working on something in order to push myself to be more open with my work. 

That should be enough! Let's hope we all write together with a passion. Hopefully I'll be active, but if not, it was nice introducing myself.

Hello, Hyding. Welcome to GA.

GA is a writing community and so much more. We're avid and passionate readers, critics and most importantly, a family. You will make some great friends if you stick around. You will recieve all the help you require to grow as a writer. Do not hesitate to post your work. Good luck! :)

• Like 2