New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

So now I made an account here. Why didn’t I know about this site?! I have so many stories to share :)

Must read the TOS first, to see what is accepted. I love me some smut with storyline ;)

Glad you're here!

One of the things I love about this site is that it's all about the story! If sex happens, it's a natural part of the story line--it's not just sex scenes strung together with the barest of plots. There are other sites for writers that are far more focused on the erotic than here... And I enjoy those sites at times, too! ;)

Dig around, read the stuff here, chat with the friendly folks...you'll see what a great place this is!

Enjoy, and welcome!

Guest brandnewfan

Hi everyone.  I just registered but I've lurked around a bit before.  I'm 32, gay, and a huge comic book fan.  I like to write, but love to read even more. I'm looking forward to reading and getting to know people here.

So now I made an account here. Why didn’t I know about this site?! I have so many stories to share :)

Must read the TOS first, to see what is accepted. I love me some smut with storyline ;)

Hello and Welcome Laevi! :D There are many wonderful stories to read and an amazing community here :)

Glad you're here, Brand! Since you've lurked around here some, you know there's a wide variety of stuff to read and become involved with (chat, forum topics, writer's aids, etc.) And, now that you're registered, you'll get to enjoy all that stuff even more!

Nice to have ya onboard--enjoy!

Hello everyone. I'm new and a really great writer, if I have to say so myself. If I will post a story I guarantee that you'll love it.

-xoxo Vogie

Welcome, Vogie!   As a writer, you'll appreciate the resources available here to you, from editorial to beta readers to appreciative members.

Can't wait to read your stuff!  Glad you're here!

Edited by Robert Rex

Hey everyone! 

20 year old college student here. I am from Chicago and I am majoring in Business. Not sure entirely what I want to go into directly but I still have some time. Anyway I hope to read and learn a lot about everyone's stories. And enjoy them!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm Iro from Greece, I'm 30 going on 23 and i teach English as a foreign language for a living. I'm a member since April but I think it's high time I introduced myself and stop feeling like I'm lurking! I've read quite a number of great stories here so far and I hope I will have the guts to post something of my own sometime in the future. Not that I hold a candle to the authors here! Other than that I've been to art school for a couple of years so if any of you wants their characters fleshed out I might just do it! I don't promise a quick delivery though, real life getting in the way and all. Plus there's so many great stories here for me to read here still and a stuck of books on my nightstand calling my name, you can't blame for that, can you?

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm Iro from Greece, I'm 30 going on 23 and i teach English as a foreign language for a living. I'm a member since April but I think it's high time I introduced myself and stop feeling like I'm lurking! I've read quite a number of great stories here so far and I hope I will have the guts to post something of my own sometime in the future. Not that I hold a candle to the authors here! Other than that I've been to art school for a couple of years so if any of you wants their characters fleshed out I might just do it! I don't promise a quick delivery though, real life getting in the way and all. Plus there's so many great stories here for me to read here still and a stuck of books on my nightstand calling my name, you can't blame for that, can you?

Hello arfic!!! :D Nice to meet ya and a long awaited Welcome!!! :)

• Like 1

Hello arfic!!! :D Nice to meet ya and a long awaited Welcome!!! :)

Thank you! I find introducing myself stessful in real life and online as well! I delayed it as long as i could!

Welcome arfic . 30 going on 23 ? How is that possible lol

Unfortunately it isn't! I was just kidding, I can't reconcile my actual age and how ok I really feel I'm 30 really but I keep forgetting it! A stubborn young soul i think.
  • Like 1

Welcome! And post away. We promise not to mark it with red ink. Enjoy!

• Like 1

LOL!   You're gonna find yourself like so many of us here--wishing for more hours in the day so you can read the great stuff here, and chat with some really great folks!

Glad you're here--get ready for fun!

• Like 1

Welcome, Arfic... I look forward to your writing... Gary

• Like 1