New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello, im new and love to read!! I came across great writers so far!! My favorites are HarryPotters.

Welcome, Fanreader. :)

So happy to finally be able to read some great stories!!!

Welcome, foreverhawk. :)

I'm Eli :) Hola

Welcome, Eli. :)

It's here that we have to post if we are new?

I've been in here for some time and I don't remember living a message...and I tried using the chat and it said that it was unavailable till i post in here..

I don't remember much but I think I've used the chat before and it never send me here..

• Like 1

Hi. I'm Sarah and I'm excited to read more stories in here because I've heard there are some great ideas and stories in this forum :)

Thanks for having me!

Welcome, Sarah. Glad to have you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, just introducing myself. Name is Dean I'm gay and live in Ohio.

Dean, I bid you welcome to GA. Glad to have you on board. If you haven't already, go to the forums page. The first entry is titled 'Help & Announcements' most everything you could ask is located there. If not, ask one the Site staff and/or just post the question and there will be someone who will answer back. Enjoy your self and again, welcome to our family.

Sandrewn

Welcome, Dean. You've come to the right place for great reading, sound advice on writing, a caring community and civil discussion. Hope you enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

Dean, you've found a great spot here--friendly people, a wide variety of writings in all genres, and a nifty sense of community.

Dive into the forms, enjoy the chat...and as you read, leave your comments for the writers. Your voice is important!

Enjoy yourself--fun awaits!

• Like 1

Hello all! It's late, but I'll introduce myself anyway! I'm Dimitrius, and I like to do a little bit of everything. I'm so excited to join this community and read all of your hard work! Please keep me posted on your progress as I get to know each and every one of you! 

• Like 4