New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Well, I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. 

I'm new, and really into reading right now. So many great authors around. I have a few stories that I try to keep up with here and other locations, but it seem I read faster than they are updated. So I am always looking for something to read. 

You can call me Lou, and yes I'm gay. Plain and simple. Feel free to ask me any thing and I will try to answer.

Have a Great Holiday

Lou

• Like 2

I'm new, and really into reading right now. So many great authors around. I have a few stories that I try to keep up with here and other locations, but it seem I read faster than they are updated. So I am always looking for something to read. 

You can call me Lou, and yes I'm gay. Plain and simple. Feel free to ask me any thing and I will try to answer.

Have a Great Holiday

Lou

Welcome Lou. What do you like to read? I write mostly for young teen but I might have some great suggestions like Mark Arbour's HMS series. I Am SO addicted to it. Do you read sci-fi, other world fantasy, Soap opera's, British Navel sextory? I think there is most everything of quality around here and if I don't read what you like then SOMEONE will have some leads.

Be comfortable here.

Welcome Lou. What do you like to read? I write mostly for young teen but I might have some great suggestions like Mark Arbour's HMS series. I Am SO addicted to it. Do you read sci-fi, other world fantasy, Soap opera's, British Navel sextory? I think there is most everything of quality around here and if I don't read what you like then SOMEONE will have some leads.

Be comfortable here.

Thanks Ricky, As for what I like to read, I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm nuts for Comically's GFD series. I also loved The Clan Short Books, and some stories like Young but Daily Growing. Main thing, NEVER hurt a child. Period end of discussion.

• Like 1

Have been a member for awhile but new to the forum. Really enjoy the stories. A to Z is my favorite story right now, loving it.

Okay, Lou, you made my day right there.  No matter what you read, can I encourage you to leave a review? My experience is that the authors really like the feedback from readers.

so... i kinda just stumbled upon this site and i think im gonna like it here!

Welcome, Kannith. :)

Have been a member for awhile but new to the forum. Really enjoy the stories. A to Z is my favorite story right now, loving it.

Welcome, Luke. :)

Have a Great Holiday

Lou

Welcome, Lou. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone, im 16 and my dad and mom, have given me permission to jion gay authors since i read and write gay themed stories and have been out openly gay (forced) since i was 11. I kissed a boy in gym class an the school bully told everyone so by monday the who class knew, so when asked about it, I was raused not to lie, so i said yes i did kiss the boy.

But anyway, i want to write stories, but im having trouble understanding the rules and how to post online. My brothers said for me to ask if someone would mentor me. What ever that means.

Im 5' 4" 115lbs brown hair green eyes love climbing trees, reading and writing, riding my bike, fishing, camoing with my 2 bestest friends, building things, nature and going out in the woods. Yesterday I met my secret boy thats been leaving me messages in my locker, he was a bit scared when he showed up and 3 of my brothers were with me. I said to him that my dad and mom wouldn't let me come without them and then pointed to my parents. And he laughed and said turned around when he said that was his family over there. Turns out his brother plays on the same team as 2 of my brothers do. And he was away on a school exchange program. Just got back. He's gay just like me. And he really likes me and I really like him.

So I have no clue what life will bring, but i can hope for happiness and love. And any help anyone can give me. I dont even know if im putting this in the right pkace. I just hope someone reads it and helps me, thanks

Edited by Furryboy1
  • Like 5

Thanks Ricky, As for what I like to read, I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I'm nuts for Comically's GFD series. I also loved The Clan Short Books, and some stories like Young but Daily Growing. Main thing, NEVER hurt a child. Period end of discussion.

Welcome! again. There are a lot of great stories here. D'Artagnon is one of my favorites. There are lot's of others that fall into that catagory. David McLeod, JL Alberto and myself. Enjoy.

Hihi.

I was referred to this site by a reader.  Figured this was a good opportunity to find more stories and more authors.  Already plowed through the yaoi and bara on two different scanlation sites, and most of the gay erotica on two other sites. 

I think I perhaps read a little too much.

Maybe

Kinda

Sorta

A bit

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Long time reader in a very stilted way, finally making the attempt to create an account of my own and post some of what I've written. 

I'm terrible at writing these kinds of things, so I have no idea if I'm doing this right. Anyway, a little about me:

I'm 25 years old, a graduate of my chosen university's Political Science and Education programs, and am currently doing my third degree as a diploma in Adult Education. Eventually I'll get a Masters and Doctorate in Special Education, which focuses on learning disabilities and addressing special needs in the classroom.

I'm an underemployed teacher looking for my first classroom, but in the meantime I volunteer as a tutor in my local youth detention facility, and serve as a contracted tutor for at-risk youth in my community. I hope someday to become a full-time educator at the youth detention facility, and to later use those experiences to help bring a new perspective to my local political scene.

Outside of my work, I enjoy nearly any sport known to mankind, and am currently curl as my main sport. I also ski, and swim, and have been known to play baseball, volleyball, tennis and basketball whenever I can find enough people to join me. My other hobbies include working on my political activism and volunteering for causes I hold dear, and more recently writing.

I'm new to writing, and I feel like my first story is very formulaic, so I'm hoping to get some new perspectives on what I can do with the writing to make it more original and personable to the reader. I have hopes of someday publishing a series based on my first book, and look forward to reading other people's posts.

Oh, and yes, I first came here in search of DomLuka's work. I know about the Domoholics Forum, and I'll probably spend a fair bit of my time there when I'm not feverishly attempting to perfect my writing until either it or I start screaming bloody murder.

Ummm... any questions, feel free to ask. Way kinder to ask me what you want to know about me so I don't start rambling like I'm probably doing now. A pleasure to get to know everyone here.

• Like 2

Hihi.

I was referred to this site by a reader.  Figured this was a good opportunity to find more stories and more authors.  Already plowed through the yaoi and bara on two different scanlation sites, and most of the gay erotica on two other sites. 

Maybe

Kinda

Sorta

A bit

Welcome, Daynemora. :) I've been known to read a few yaoi in the past. Maybe we should compare notes sometime.

Hello everyone. Long time reader in a very stilted way, finally making the attempt to create an account of my own and post some of what I've written. 

I'm terrible at writing these kinds of things, so I have no idea if I'm doing this right. Anyway, a little about me:

I'm 25 years old, a graduate of my chosen university's Political Science and Education programs, and am currently doing my third degree as a diploma in Adult Education. Eventually I'll get a Masters and Doctorate in Special Education, which focuses on learning disabilities and addressing special needs in the classroom.

I'm an underemployed teacher looking for my first classroom, but in the meantime I volunteer as a tutor in my local youth detention facility, and serve as a contracted tutor for at-risk youth in my community. I hope someday to become a full-time educator at the youth detention facility, and to later use those experiences to help bring a new perspective to my local political scene.

Outside of my work, I enjoy nearly any sport known to mankind, and am currently curl as my main sport. I also ski, and swim, and have been known to play baseball, volleyball, tennis and basketball whenever I can find enough people to join me. My other hobbies include working on my political activism and volunteering for causes I hold dear, and more recently writing.

I'm new to writing, and I feel like my first story is very formulaic, so I'm hoping to get some new perspectives on what I can do with the writing to make it more original and personable to the reader. I have hopes of someday publishing a series based on my first book, and look forward to reading other people's posts.

Oh, and yes, I first came here in search of DomLuka's work. I know about the Domoholics Forum, and I'll probably spend a fair bit of my time there when I'm not feverishly attempting to perfect my writing until either it or I start screaming bloody murder.

Ummm... any questions, feel free to ask. Way kinder to ask me what you want to know about me so I don't start rambling like I'm probably doing now. A pleasure to get to know everyone here.

Welcome, Hunter. :) Always happy to see more teachers coming here. (I'm not one, but I think all teachers are awesome by default until proven otherwise)

• Like 1

Welcome, Hunter. :) Always happy to see more teachers coming here. (I'm not one, but I think all teachers are awesome by default until proven otherwise)

Thank ye kindly for the welcome. I like to think I'm pretty cool. Not sure if my clients agree... will have to see how the first few lessons of the new year go before we can say for sure.

• Like 2

Thank ye kindly for the welcome. I like to think I'm pretty cool. Not sure if my clients agree... will have to see how the first few lessons of the new year go before we can say for sure.

It took me a couple years to figure out that teens think you're cooler when you do everything in your power to not be cool.  I could have "I'M A MASSIVE SPAZ" tattooed to my face and they'd be all like "dude, you have a tattoo!  AWESOME!"  My own teen years would have been so much easier if I'd known that back then.

• Like 1

Hey,

Just thought I'd drop by.

You be sure to have a warm welcome from Athens, from a frenchie.

Trunks, trunks.

Avo.

Hihi.

Maybe

Kinda

Sorta

A bit

Welcome Avo, Dayne, and Hunter! :D I hope your week here has been fantastic!

Hello... I don't know how to do this.. or where to go but this seemed like a safe place to find answers?

Welcome, Payson. Good to have you. :D I hope you do find the answers you're looking for. You'll find a lot of supportive people here.