New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

On 2/19/2021 at 5:52 PM, headtransplant said:

A great big warm hello to all of you! I just discovered this site when googling for some reading material and I’m so grateful for the treasure trove you all have provided here.

Currently binging so hard that my eyes will definitely fall out soon. Please don’t offer medical support, I will refuse and continue reading, thank you.

Looking forward to a time soon when I gather the courage to post some writing of my own. Until then, don’t be surprised if I jump all over your stories like a rabid spider monkey.

Welcome, @headtransplant. Grab some muchies and one or more favorite beverages because you have a wild and wonderful ride ahead of you! I've been reading here for more than a decade, and I still am behind in all that I want to read and even further behind on all the comments and reviews I want to make. Enjoy!

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Serelec said:

Hey everyone! I feel really late to the game but I just discovered this site literally 15 minutes ago and had to join after seeing so many like minds floating around. I hope to get to know some of you through your writings and will show as much love and support as I can ❤️

Welcome to GA, @Serelec! Just as you seek to know us, we'll be excited to get to know you! There's fun to be had just about everywhere on the site! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Serelec said:

Hey everyone! I feel really late to the game but I just discovered this site literally 15 minutes ago and had to join after seeing so many like minds floating around. I hope to get to know some of you through your writings and will show as much love and support as I can ❤️

Welcome! I’ve found the people on this site to be welcoming and friendly since I joined a few months back. Hope you have a good experience as well. There are some excellent authors and stories to discover. Happy reading!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Serelec said:

Welcome!  This is a great place to be :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Serelec said:

Hey, Serelec! Welcome to GA. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Cheers! Gary.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/4/2021 at 5:50 PM, Serelec said:

Welcome, @Serelec

• Love 1
4 hours ago, AlexBulan said:

Hello everyone my name is Alex I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and write romance. I hope to find friends here.

Welcome to Gay Authors, Alex! :) 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AlexBulan said:

Hello everyone my name is Alex I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and write romance.I hope to find friends here.

Hi Alex! I hope you get a chance to share your photography as well as your writing. I’m sure you will find friends here as it seems to be a friendly place! Welcome :) 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
6 hours ago, AlexBulan said:

Hello everyone my name is Alex I am 25 years old I am a naturalist photographer, I love to watch birds and write romance.I hope to find friends here.

Welcome!  There are lots of great people here.  :) 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AlexBulan said:

Welcome, Alex. You are sure to find friends on GA. :yes:  Cheers... Gary....

7 hours ago, AlexBulan said:

Oh boy! I'm late for the welcoming party! Welcome @AlexBulan!!! I can't wait to see what romance stories you'll be bringing!

1 hour ago, foxkidsgayboy said:

hello im foxkidsgayboy

I'm new to the site and I love to write stories

Welcome to GA, foxkidsgayboy! It's a great place to interact with writers and readers, and to post stories. Cheers... Gary.... 

On 4/19/2021 at 10:55 PM, foxkidsgayboy said:

hello im foxkidsgayboy

I'm new to the site and I love to write stories

Welcome, foxkidsgayboy, you came to the right place. :)

Edited by aditus
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Mercury. I've started reading fanfiction in early teens and then got sucked into everything related to gay fiction. I have been writing it for quite a while, though I've been suffering from a pretty serious writer's block for the last two years. I've spent the pandemic basically staying locked in and trying to produce something between working and being bored out of my mind, but none of the new concepts lasted, so I'm trying a different angle and translating my old work into English, because why not. You all seem like a nice bunch, so I would like to start publishing here after I check what you've got to read and probably get sucked in again. Now I have done a bit of translating before (fanfiction mostly), even if only the other way around (English to Polish), but I am not a professional translator and English is far from being my first language. But so far I'm pretty happy about it and happiness must be shared.

Nice to meet you all, I'm going exploring. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
24 minutes ago, Mercury Eff said:

Hi! I'm Mercury. I've started reading fanfiction in early teens and then got sucked into everything related to gay fiction. I have been writing it for quite a while, though I've been suffering from a pretty serious writer's block for the last two years. I've spent the pandemic basically staying locked in and trying to produce something between working and being bored out of my mind, but none of the new concepts lasted, so I'm trying a different angle and translating my old work into English, because why not. You all seem like a nice bunch, so I would like to start publishing here after I check what you've got to read and probably get sucked in again. Now I have done a bit of translating before (fanfiction mostly), even if only the other way around (English to Polish), but I am not a professional translator and English is far from being my first language. But so far I'm pretty happy about it and happiness must be shared.

Welcome to GA

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Mercury Eff said:

Hi Mercury! Welcome. Sharing the happiness sounds like an excellent idea 😊😊😊

• Like 1