New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• 3 months later...
  • Site Administrator
59 minutes ago, A.T. Steel said:

I'm not an author yet, but I'm here to read, write, and network. 💯

Welcome!  This is a great place to be :)

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, small mercy said:

Hi everyone, I'm very new here. 

I have a long history of writing (since I was a teenager... back in the mid-2000's) but until now, it's all been fanfiction. I've always wanted to try my hand at writing an original story and now I'm doing it! I've heard fanfic authors have a certain "fanficcy vibe" to their original writing; I'm not sure if I've got it or not, so someone will have to tell me. 😛

Nice to meet you all. 😀

Welcome to GA @small mercy

• Like 2

Welcome to GA, I'm sure you will enjoy the site and make many friends. Join in with the rest of us and post your stories which will be welcomed by us all. It is an enriching experience for all who actively participate and by doing that everyone in turn enriches the site by participating. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

My  name is MisterWill, I am an old f+++t, born in 1932, that means, if I live that long, I will be 90 years old this September. I am a former College instructor from Washington State, living in Brazil because of the weather and free health care. I consider myself very lucky, I still have all my hair, all but two of my teeth, and most of my marbles.

This story holds out the promise of being a bit different, lycanthropy (werewolves) with magic mixed in. I am looking forward to reading it. 

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Hi and welcome to GA, I hope that enjoy reading many of the great stories here and leave us your thoughts on them as your thoughts are as valuable as others. If you feel like writing a story or two yourself please share as we are all enriched by sharing and reading each others offerings.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Mike53 said:

Hello first day here. Hope to make friends while I read. 

Welcome to GA. It's a great place to escape to whether you are a reader or a writer, or both. If you have any questions, there is always someone ready to assist. Cheer! Gary

• Love 3

@Mike53 welcome to GA I'm sure that as you explore the site you enjoy reading from the many different genres as well as the varying styles of writing from many authors on the site. There are some very good stories currently being written and a vast amount in the site archives so I'm sure you will find a lot that you will enjoy reading.

• Love 2