New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

15 minutes ago, matcha said:

Hello everyone. This is my first day with an account but I've been reading the stories on here for quite a while. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome @matcha. Glad you finally pulled the trigger. Now we can all get to know you :)

• Like 3
3 hours ago, matcha said:

Hello everyone. This is my first day with an account but I've been reading the stories on here for quite a while. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome! Glad you are here. Hope you enjoy the friends and chances to participate. 

• Like 4

Hi @matcha and welcome to GA, I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy the talents of many different authors here. Now you're a member you can leave your reactions and comments on the stories that you read, all of the authors look forward to read what the readers think of their hard work.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I created my account back in 2015, but I haven't posted in this topic since, so I thought, I change this today.

I first learned about GA when @Sammy Blue started posting his story Gemini in a German gay community. @L.J. Buechter told me about Hidden Sunlight, a story by @Stellar who inspired his writing style—one I admire. I have to admit, I forgot about GA for a while, but when that community suffered from fewer and fewer contributions, I thought about alternatives. First, I didn't consider GA an alternative since English is not my mother tongue, and I wasn't sure if I could be good enough for readers to enjoy my scribbling. Users like Mancunian, really encouraged me (thank you!), to continue publishing after the first test chapter of Subconscious Mind I felt so nervous about. Currently, I focus on posting blog entries for reasons outlined in my last status update.

Edited by Zuri
less personal
  • Love 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
17 hours ago, gdaniel said:

I am so new to this website I don't even know how or what to post. Maybe you guys can help. Are all of you authors? Are all of you gay? Is anybody  interested in helping a 77 year old who has recently learned about his bisexuality? I have lots of questions, not all of which have anything to so with sex. I wrote 3 stories back in 1999-2000, the first of which was loaded with sex, the second not so much, and the third none at all.

I’m glad you’re a member here. You’ll find plenty of people with a wide array of experiences. Some of us are authors of prose, some are poets, some are editors, and some are mainly readers. Welcome!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Treyvan said:

Hello,

I'm not new, but surprised my account is actually still here.

I'm just at a point in my life where I feel so lost and don't know where I should be.  I recently found a cache of half written novellas and finished short stories on an old hard drive from 20 years ago, and thought since I don't know where I need to be maybe I can at least start here while I try to figure it out.

Writing used to be my therapy and I wish i had never given it up and that I just hadn't been so afraid to post what I've written.

Thank you for still being here. 

@Treyvan

Everyone else has said what I wanted to say to you, so now you can hear it also.

Welcome Back song - Google Search

Take care,

sandrewn :cowboy:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Justin4Fun said:

Well, I'm new to this site. I have a few stories that need to be adjusted, and a few that need total rewrites. I even have a few ideas that I'm trying to figure out how to start with them.

Some evenings I'm too tired to write, others I can't sleep because the story is bursting to come out. Am I the only one?

Welcome to GA, I'm looking forward to reading your stories so I hope you will be posting soon. I'm sure that many of us can understand the feelings you get when writing and have similar experiences. Enjoy reading some of the stories that have been posted already while you get ready to post your own. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, John Henry said:

Hello everyone,

I'm John.  I've been writing most of my life, and discovered this site a few weeks ago.  I've posted my first story on here, Thicker Than Water, and hopefully, more stories will come.

Welcome to GA. You'll find us all very welcoming.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, John Henry said:

Hello everyone,

I'm John.  I've been writing most of my life, and discovered this site a few weeks ago.  I've posted my first story on here, Thicker Than Water, and hopefully, more stories will come.

Hello to you, John Henry.

As the first non author to greet you(so far), I bid you welcome to GA. Be happy and don't be a stranger. I think you may have found a second home here, I know I did.

Take care,

sandrewn

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 5/25/2023 at 2:11 AM, John Henry said:

Hello everyone,

Hello John,

thanks for introducing yourself! I hope you will find a happy home here at GA. There are many wonderful writers and readers here to discover. Thanks again for joining and making yourself known.

Parker

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 1 month later...