New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

15 minutes ago, matcha said:

Hello everyone. This is my first day with an account but I've been reading the stories on here for quite a while. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome @matcha. Glad you finally pulled the trigger. Now we can all get to know you :)

• Like 3
3 hours ago, matcha said:

Hello everyone. This is my first day with an account but I've been reading the stories on here for quite a while. Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome! Glad you are here. Hope you enjoy the friends and chances to participate. 

• Like 4

Hi @matcha and welcome to GA, I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy the talents of many different authors here. Now you're a member you can leave your reactions and comments on the stories that you read, all of the authors look forward to read what the readers think of their hard work.

• Like 4
  • Myr unfeatured this topic

I created my account back in 2015, but I haven't posted in this topic since, so I thought, I change this today.

I first learned about GA when @Sammy Blue started posting his story Gemini in a German gay community. @L.J. Buechter told me about Hidden Sunlight, a story by @Stellar who inspired his writing style—one I admire. I have to admit, I forgot about GA for a while, but when that community suffered from fewer and fewer contributions, I thought about alternatives. First, I didn't consider GA an alternative since English is not my mother tongue, and I wasn't sure if I could be good enough for readers to enjoy my scribbling. Users like Mancunian, really encouraged me (thank you!), to continue publishing after the first test chapter of Subconscious Mind I felt so nervous about. Currently, I focus on posting blog entries for reasons outlined in my last status update.

Edited by Zuri
less personal
  • Love 5
  • 1 month later...