New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

huh? why would you be deleted?

Demetz, users that haven't made a post received an email asking them to do so :)

To clarify for those that didn't get the email, when I sent out the email to all members about the Anthology, we had about 200 member's emails bounce. This creates quite a mess. As such, I started cleaning out accounts that have been around since 2004 without posting. I then sent out an email to people that registered over 30 days ago and hadn't posted yet, letting them know that they could be accidently deleted if they didn't have at least one post.

Errr what to say.......... hi I am new ... thanks to all the authors your storys are really cool.

I suppose I should say a bit about my self. I am 18 Studying for my A level finals at the mo but getting distracted by all the great story's. I enjoy Outdoor pursuits in general but especially diving. Hoping to go to Plymouth for uni.

I think that sums me up

P

Hi,i love this site and am a complete Domaholic.I like reading the blogs and the forums as they have been a help to me in certain situations.

I dont post because im sorta shy which is something i really need to get over.

Well.. I've already registered about 2 months ago and still didn't post anything. So i think i have to start now, or I'll never do it.

Sooooo.. what do you normally write in a first post into a forum you already read and like a very lot? any suggestions? :P

I think I'll just start with a shy "Hi Everyone"...

and maybe a few words about myself:

I'm 18 at the moment and from Austria (yeah that little country somewhere out there in Europe, where Mozart was born, you remembered correct :D ). Just like pjg I should be studying for my A-levels at the moment, but somehow some awesome storys keep me a bit distracted ;) .

Well, thats all for the moment..

And again: Hallo Everyone :)

PS: I'm sorry if my English isn't perfect, but i'm try to give my best ;)

Hello everyone,

I've been a fan of this site for uh a great long time. Alot of thestories here have kept me great company over the years so I figured I'd attempt to participate in some of it as well (I write a little but still learning!) Anyway see you all out there :)

~ Jeff

Hello,

Just found this site today. I'm a struggling-and-occasionally-recovering addict of gay-themed fics online :P This seems perfect for someone like me. Looking forward to reading interesting and well-written stories!

An advance shout of 'awesome job' to the authors and Myr!

Have a nice day guys!

Rishi

Hello,

Just found this site today. I'm a struggling-and-occasionally-recovering addict of gay-themed fics online :P This seems perfect for someone like me. Looking forward to reading interesting and well-written stories!

An advance shout of 'awesome job' to the authors and Myr!

Have a nice day guys!

Rishi

Welcome Rishi! Though it's certainly not the type of site you want if you want to recover, but what a boring life that would be! The Domaholics have found particularly effective methods of dealing with withdrawal.

Hi Everyone,

Been registered for quite a while, thought it was time to get posting and add my bit (when I have something worthwhile to say :D )

Cheers

Geoff

Glad to have you join the fray Geoff! I'm sure you have lots to say that's worthwhile, and if it's not being discussed, start a thread!

Edited by hi_college_guy

Hi from adblue. -- Actually, blue at AwesomeDude, but "blue" is already taken here, it seems, which is slightly disconcerting.

Welcome, take a look around and jump in to any conversations that interest you!

Hi everybody from me too.

I signed up loooong ago, but real life hit very hard.

Now that I've left a lot of crap behind my back, I have the time and the mood to enjoy this community and partecipate more actively.

So, as to be a newbie no more, this is my 2nd post, just to say...

Ciao a tutti dalla grande Milano! (Hello everybody from the great Milan, Italy!)

LeleDOCt.

Ciao a tutti dalla grande Milano! (Hello everybody from the great Milan, Italy!)

LeleDOCt.

Ciao anche a lei :great: Forze possiamo fare una GA-friends Group outside english speaking territories ?. Its time that we should be able to speak another language. Our friends abroad could learn a lot from us :P

Old Bob

Ciao anche a lei :great: Forze possiamo fare una GA-friends Group outside english speaking territories ?. Its time that we should be able to speak another language. Our friends abroad could learn a lot from us :P

Old Bob

Sounds fun to me! I love learning new things

Sounds fun to me! I love learning new things

Hi

OK :boy: NBD ! We could speak french, german or italian. What do you prefer ?

My mother tongue is french, it is the easiest for me.

We could make an exchange : I explain you the french slang ("argot") and you introduce me in american slang (if possible not southern ! :thumbdown: )

Old Bob

Sadness! I don't get a greeting!!! HAHA!

It's fine though!

REally.

I'll just go cry in my corner all alone and stuff.

Or just go turn on hope is Emo

Anybody else see that? :blink:

HAHA!

So funny!

BTW! I'm always on the look out for Coloradoans.

Preferably if you can or wish to do some latin ballroom.

My dance parter hurt her back.

Drive safe!!!

:2thumbs: