New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi, Chay! That's a cool name (I like unusual names).

Thanks for joining us in the forums... It's a lot of fun once you get started.

Hi, Brent!

Glad you decided to join us! I think you will love the forums here, once you get used to them (and also once you know a few people).

Thanks for the welcome..

Cant say I got off to a flying start on the forums..-cough cough-

Can someone just ...-points to his back and winces-...pull out these damn knives !!!

:lmao:

:NEW GUY ALERT!!:

Hey all! Lugnutz here. I've been trolling around for a while before signing up finally. I am a author, hosted at Deweywriter and Crvboy. As you can see by parts of my posts, I am a car guy, bigtime.

Feel free to flame, add comment, or just say WTF are you doing here?!? :worship:

Thanks for the welcome..

Can someone just ...-points to his back and winces-...pull out these damn knives !!!

We told David (LittleBuddhaTW) to leave those knives in Taiwan :axeman:

Here's your Nice Welcome Chay :hug: !

Take Care®,

Vic

Hey all! Lugnutz here. I've been trolling around for a while before signing up finally. I am a author, hosted at Deweywriter and Crvboy. As you can see by parts of my posts, I am a car guy, bigtime.

Feel free to flame, add comment, or just say WTF are you doing here?!? :worship:

Welcome Lugnutz

Your stories are cool :great: When cames the next chapter of Shifting gears ?

BTW,do you like old european cars ? I'm a fan of it (I had an old VW from 1948) .

Old bob

Welcome Lugnutz

Your stories are cool :great: When cames the next chapter of Shifting gears ?

BTW,do you like old european cars ? I'm a fan of it (I had an old VW from 1948) .

Old bob

It's been slow going, but I'm hoping to get the next chapters going soon, hit a roadblock on the current chapter, and am working around it. Thanks for the comments. :worship:

I can get into bout any kind of car, old Europeans are neat, I have the 88 BMW that's in the story too.

Thanks for the welcome..

Uhoh! What happened? :blink:

Knives? Hmmm.. I thought it was only during the first half of the month that we allowed knifing newbies? :P

Welcome, Lugnutz!!!

Very glad to see you here!

If you have any questions regarding getting started, feel free to ask here or PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Uhoh! What happened? :blink:

Knives? Hmmm.. I thought it was only during the first half of the month that we allowed knifing newbies? :P

If you have any questions regarding getting started, feel free to ask here or PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Not a newbie really , been in the shadows for a fair while now...-thinks- ..almost a year, got to the point I 'had' to say something..Hehe

Yeah like DAYUM people are harsh on here ! :lol: ... I would hate to say something really 'offensive' for I may not make it out alive :unsure:

Nah seriously Im just a bad boi :devil:

Thanks for the welcome..

Consider it your 'baptisim by fire'. You aren't truly one of the pack until you've been bi..um..alpha female slapped in Dom's forum. And it only took you less than 5 posts. :lmao:

Welcome to the madness.

Sharon

Consider it your 'baptisim by fire'. You aren't truly one of the pack until you've been bi..um..alpha female slapped in Dom's forum. And it only took you less than 5 posts. :lmao:

Welcome to the madness.

Sharon

It took 1 :lmao:

I wondered what that burning smell was :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for The Cool sight I love it

hehe I am Having a Problem logging on to LittleBuddhaTW's sight to read more of his story "Someday Out Of The Blue" the page says it is redirecting but goes nowhere can anyone help me Please :D

Salut,

My name is Rose. I'm bisexual, atheist, and weird. I was looking for specifically gay fanfiction when I stumbled upon this place, and found it interesting.

Welcome to GA, both of you!!!

If either of you, or anyone, has any questions on navigating GA, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Salut,

My name is Rose. I'm bisexual, atheist, and weird. I was looking for specifically gay fanfiction when I stumbled upon this place, and found it interesting.

Welcome to GA, Rose! We're very happy to have you here :2thumbs: . I hope you enjoy the site and the stories it has to offer :D

hehe I am Having a Problem logging on to LittleBuddhaTW's sight to read more of his story "Someday Out Of The Blue" the page says it is redirecting but goes nowhere can anyone help me Please :D

Welcome TOPBOI! :D It's great to have you here too! SOOTB is a great story! I hope after you're finished catching up you drop by LittleBuddha's forum and let us know what you think!

Have a great day and take care everyone!

Kevin

Hi everyone, I've been reading the stories on here for awhile, aswell as the stories in the story archive. all the ones that i've read have been really great!...Anyway i finally got round to registering today so i thought i'd just say hi to you all.

Ben

Hi everyone, I've been reading the stories on here for awhile, aswell as the stories in the story archive. all the ones that i've read have been really great!...Anyway i finally got round to registering today so i thought i'd just say hi to you all.

Ben

Hi, Ben! Thanks for registering and joining us!! I think you will enjoy the forums!

Ben

YAY!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Welcome to GA, Ben. We're happy to have you! I look forward to hearing more from you on the boards. If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask!

Take care and have an awesome day!

Kevin

• Site Administrator

I've had a few member suggest I join, so I thought it was about time I did....

There's no rule against crazy Aussies, is there?

Graeme :)

I've had a few member suggest I join, so I thought it was about time I did....

There's no rule against crazy Aussies, is there?

Hey Greame

Welcome from the other side of Earth :great:

When I was a child and checked where is Australia, I asked my mother how these poeple could live with one's head down :D

I like your stories, especially A Letter to My Son, Another Letter to My Son and Heart of The Tree.

Impatient to read more

Old Bob (from Switzerland)

• Site Administrator

Thanks, everyone :D

I'm busy working on Heart of The Tree but I'm hoping I'll do some more short stories soon -- it's just a case of waiting for inspiration to strike.