New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to GA, Nick! Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the place :)

Yeah, some of that college reading....bleh! Luckily I've been able to get by for a good few of my classes without having to actually do the reading - my instructors have been spoiling us. Shame on them. Oh well :P

Welcome Nick, Have any vids on youtube of your performances? fire spinning looks neat :D , likes dances too. looking foward to your post around the forums, and feel free to come to chat, to see if people on chat, look at the board Statistics.

Yes, yes, that would be very cool. If you have some, definitely share it with us! And if not...make some and share them with us! :D

Welcome Nick, Have any vids on youtube of your performances?

lol...yah I love fire spinning, however people usually doubletake when I say I spin. I have some pictures of me spinning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the video is mad crazy, it is an on campus group I'm in called Prometheus. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...mp;q=Prometheus. I spin poi.

Big welcome to Colin!

Just read your first three posts in Teen Spot. Looks like you're going to be a great addition to the community.

:hug:

~ Marty ~

edit: this post has been merged into the New Member Welcome thread per the intent of Marty. No content was harmed with this edit. - Vic

Edited by naper_vic

Big welcome to Colin!

Just read your first three posts in Teen Spot. Looks like you're going to be a great addition to the community.

:hug:

~ Marty ~

Thanks for the welcome! I've posted a story, G-rated (no sex), A Christmas Story. I'll post some others I've written later today. I love to write, but I'm a HS senior and don't have time right now because of homework and studying and reading and assignments and projects -- doesn't that sound like a typical teen-age complaint? :lol:

Colin

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am Jensen and was lead here by several friends. I am just getting use to the enviornment and other things the site has to offer. I have posted on Formosa, who has a great story "Loving You Loving Me" and I was told there was a forum to discuss his story. So I joined and my first post was there. He is really a great author and I love the story. Leo and David are great characters and true to life. So anyway, I am getting my feet wet and will soon jump in whole heartedly. I like what I am seeing and plan to venture out.

Thanks GA,

Jensen

Hi, I am Jensen and was lead here by several friends. I am just getting use to the enviornment and other things the site has to offer. I have posted on Formosa, who has a great story "Loving You Loving Me" and I was told there was a forum to discuss his story. So I joined and my first post was there. He is really a great author and I love the story. Leo and David are great characters and true to life. So anyway, I am getting my feet wet and will soon jump in whole heartedly. I like what I am seeing and plan to venture out.

Thanks GA,

Jensen

Hi Jensen,

Welcome to our growing family. You've got a broad choice of authors and stories. The forums are quite versatile and can be a lot of fun!

Enjoy,

Jack B)

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking around GA for a while now, having been lead by the nose from the Nifty archives by the likes of Dan King's "Do Over" and DomLuka's "The Lo(n)g Way". I finally decided it's time to de-lurk - at least enough to get to the mythical 5th post and full forum membership :)

I avidly follow Dan King's non-vampire stories and anything from DomLuka, and recently added Dio Beckstead and LittleBuddhaTW, having read their stuff on Nifty as well.

I don't normally participate in forums, really, so I don't know if I'll actually make it to the magical 5th post, but here's my intro anyway.

Hi! :)

- dfp

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking around GA for a while now, having been lead by the nose from the Nifty archives by the likes of Dan King's "Do Over" and DomLuka's "The Lo(n)g Way". I finally decided it's time to de-lurk - at least enough to get to the mythical 5th post and full forum membership :)

I avidly follow Dan King's non-vampire stories and anything from DomLuka, and recently added Dio Beckstead and LittleBuddhaTW, having read their stuff on Nifty as well.

I don't normally participate in forums, really, so I don't know if I'll actually make it to the magical 5th post, but here's my intro anyway.

- dfp

Hi DFP!

Congratulations on the De-Lurk, and thank you for joining us!

Give the forums a try: they can be a lot of fun. :ranger:

• Site Administrator

Hello everyone.

- dfp

G'day, darkfoxprime!

Don't worry. C James is up to almost 2000 posts and he's still a lurker (at least that's what he keeps telling us). Join in the Happy Birthday threads, if nothing else, and you'll be up to five posts in no time.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

G'day, darkfoxprime!

Don't worry. C James is up to almost 2000 posts and he's still a lurker (at least that's what he keeps telling us).

Hey now! :2hands:

That "almost" is a bit of an exageration! :2hands:

And DFP, as a favor yo yourself, give the forums a try. I think you will find them addictive. :music:

May I suggest the few forum games in the lounge, as well as the random topics? It definitely gives you a chance to spout off without thinking too much, so it's just more fun than anything else. :D Or find a hosted author's forum that you like (you mentioned a few authors), and tell them publicly what you liked. That way you get your five posts through a good deed, anyway.

Hopefully you'll keep posting after just five, though. Even I'm surprised at how much fun this forum is and how devoted most of the members are.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this site - oh, ages ago, 2002 it must have been. At the time, the site's design made it a bit difficult for me to access the stories, and for various reasons I decided to give the site a pass. But when I reached the point of frustration this week over not knowing of any active forums for writers of gay fiction, I did a Web search, and lo and behold, things had changed a lot since I was here last.

(Pauses to plug in information from my profile, just to save you all the trouble of clicking on my name.)

I write mainstream fantasy, homoerotic historical fantasy, and contemporary gay leather fiction. I also edit online resources on genre fiction, gay history and literature, and leather history and literature. I'm editor of True Tales: An Erotic E-zine of Masculinity and Power.

I found this site - oh, ages ago, 2002 it must have been. At the time, the site's design made it a bit difficult for me to access the stories, and for various reasons I decided to give the site a pass. But when I reached the point of frustration this week over not knowing of any active forums for writers of gay fiction, I did a Web search, and lo and behold, things had changed a lot since I was here last.

Welcome Dusk! I'm glad to see you found your way back. The site has grown be leaps and bounds in recent times and it's great to see you as part of that.

(Pauses to plug in information from my profile, just to save you all the trouble of clicking on my name.)

I write mainstream fantasy, homoerotic historical fantasy, and contemporary gay leather fiction. I also edit online resources on genre fiction, gay history and literature, and leather history and literature. I'm editor of True Tales: An Erotic E-zine of Masculinity and Power.

It's good to see a new author in the community. The fantasy stuff sounds interesting, and I'll have to check it out.

Again, Welcome.

Welcome Dusk! The fantasy stuff sounds interesting, and I'll have to check it out.

Hey Dusk,

GA needs more diversity...and after reviewing the True Tales website, I think your ideas will certainly broaden the scope of gay, erotic-themed writing for anyone who is intersted in knowing more about the BDSM/Leather culture.

Welcome from a basic vanilla guy!

Jack B)

Myk said:

"If you have any questions or need help just ask and one of the team will come to your rescue"

And C. James added:

"we will be happy to help!"

Oh, that's already been revealed. I hadn't been here five minutes before I started bugging Joe Smith over in tech support. He responded instantly.

Matthew wrote:

"The fantasy stuff sounds interesting, and I'll have to check it out."

Hope you'll like what you see. Thank you for the welcome.

Jack Scribe wrote:

"GA needs more diversity...and after reviewing the True Tales website, I think your ideas will certainly broaden the scope of gay, erotic-themed writing for anyone who is intersted in knowing more about the BDSM/Leather culture."

Thanks! True Tales is definitely leather-friendly but was never intended to be leather-only. Last year the focus was primarily on leathermen; this coming year the focus is primarily on military men, and the year after that, the theme will be businessmen. Plus, in any year, I'm happy to publish stories on other topics related to masculinity and power.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Ross and I'm sixteen. I've had a rough couple of years and have recently moved in with a really nice couple I met at a bus stop (not as doggy as it sounds). My new 'mum' (she hates it when I call her that) suggested I should join here, cause she reckons you are a great bunch. So here I am.

Anyway I

Hi,

I'm Ross and I'm sixteen. I've had a rough couple of years and have recently moved in with a really nice couple I met at a bus stop (not as doggy as it sounds). My new 'mum' (she hates it when I call her that) suggested I should join here, cause she reckons you are a great bunch. So here I am.

Anyway I

Hi,

Anyway I

Hey Ross

Welcome to GA.

From the way you post, you must be a strong guy and I wish you a better life and a lot of friends.

You will certainly find some of them here, besides all kind of gay stories to read.

Take care, enjoy and be yourself.

:2thumbs: Old Bob