New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Y'hello everyone!

I, too, have read a few stories hosted by GA without ever getting around to making an account. When I was still kind of.. curious (probably knew I was already gay then, but still xD), I found some of the stories were pretty helpful. The community here seems really nice too, so added bonus!

I also kind of wanted to write my own story too. Personally, I love yaoi (Japanese manga featuring male-male relationships), but not the horrible and annoying ones that are absolutely meaningless and just have characters that can't get their hands off each other, and nothing more. Those are a far cry from stories at GA! There are some that are simply awesome though! And now I'm rambling... Posted Image

Anyways, hope to get to know you guys soon!

Always happy to welcome someone new to the fold.

I want to welcome all of you new type persons :) I think you will find that GA is a wonderful place to read awesome stories of all types, and wonderful, helpful people everywhere you turn. If you ever have a question or need help don't hesitate to asked someone or have a look at the FAQ section. Enjoy GA!!! Posted Image

Hi,

Recently joined but have been reading stories on this and other gay story sites for a year or so.

Caffled we are just glad to have you. Enjoy the site.

I am incredibly awkward with introductions (am I the only one who hates doing those in class/work/etc? I just want to get in, do my thing, and get out) but I suppose a hello is in order.

I'm actually coming from Fictionpress, so I have much more experience with the stories and audience over there (very different from the audience here). I've stopped by briefly a few times and found at least one of my favorite stories here, so when I thought about expanding my empire (mwaha) I thought of this place (and for reading, of course). I'm still trying to find that niche where my stories fit. They may not work here either, but I guess you don't know until you try?

Anyway, I've found that the longer I run my mouth, the more people I antagonize, so I'll just shut up now and just say hola. Posted Image

HI Wanda. Don't worry about running your mouth. We have a few who open mouth and insert foot. :lol: Glad to have you.

Heellllooooo and welcome to new members!! :D

Funny I said that since I'm not that old either. I think it's about a year since I sign up?

Come to think of it... I haven't actually say hi in here when I first joined here, have I?

My memories is a bit fuzzy. :P

Anyway, I just wanna say welcome to the new members :)

Psstttt.... Is there anyone who play the official World of Warcraft here? Posted Image It would be nice to hear there are some gay gamers like me out there lol :D

Heellllooooo and welcome to new members!! Posted Image

Funny I said that since I'm not that old either. I think it's about a year since I sign up?

Come to think of it... I haven't actually say hi in here when I first joined here, have I?

My memories is a bit fuzzy. Posted Image

Anyway, I just wanna say welcome to the new members Posted Image

Psstttt.... Is there anyone who play the official World of Warcraft here? Posted Image It would be nice to hear there are some gay gamers like me out there lol Posted Image

Well I'm a gamer, but I make a point to stay away from WoW, don't really need find more ways to procrastinate! :P

Hi, everyone. I'm pretty excited to be writing again, and definitely psyched for a cool community Posted Image

Oooooh another writer! :D Welcome, Hecate I hope you like it here.

Hi! I've been on chat a lot, but haven't really gone through the forums. I'm doing that now. So hi! I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Cyn, and I'm happy to be here. Posted Image

Hi again! Nice talking in Chat, I'm glad that you joined! :lol:

Hi, everyone. I'm pretty excited to be writing again, and definitely psyched for a cool community Posted Image

Welcome to the group Hecate. Always glad to welcome the Goddess of Magic, especially if she is a writer. :)

Hi! I've been on chat a lot, but haven't really gone through the forums. I'm doing that now. So hi! I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Cyn, and I'm happy to be here. Posted Image

Also, welcome to everybody who signed up after me. Posted Image

I'm in and out of chat on occasion Cyn. Glad to see you made it here. Hope you enjoy it.

Anyone with questions feel free to ask. We have enough people around who if they don't know the answer will point you in the right direction.

Not really sure what to say. Hi, hello, erm **shrugs**

Looking for somewhere new to read, find some stuff I haven't read before.

erm, that's it for now.

Well Taliensin always nice to have a new face and a new reader. Hope you find lots of stuff you enjoy here. Feel free to ask questions if you need help with anything.

Hi All -

I just started writing full time at the beginning of this year - big step to leave a desk job and try to make a go with writing - so I was very excited to find this site. I'm not terribly computer literate so I'm still learning the in's and out's but so far so good. Nice to be here!

• Site Administrator

Welcome TMcCallahan. There are a lot of great topics in the Writer's and Editor's Corner forums to help improve your writing, if you need that. Please check out the rules under the 'rules' link in the bottom right corner of any forum page. For help navigating the site try using the articles written up by staff explaining the rules and some 'how to' directions. You can find those under the Site Help tab. Good luck on the writing!

Welcome to GA for all who are new :)

Now, if you'll take off your pants, I'll do the inspection and sort you to your respective houses :D

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Welcome to GA for all who are new Posted Image

Now, if you'll take off your pants, I'll do the inspection and sort you to your respective houses Posted Image

Meet Yang, one of the resident pervs. Posted Image He just wants a chance to ogle and possibly cop a feel. Posted Image Naughty boy!

• Like 2

Meet Yang, one of the resident pervs. Posted Image He just wants a chance to ogle and possibly cop a feel. Posted Image Naughty boy!

*blink blink*

Yang, love... I'm not wearing pants...

Couldn't you sort me based on the wings??