The Drop in Centre

On 8/2/2022 at 11:00 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

yes Sir. not as well as we wanted it to, but nothing awful. and i passed the test my manager set for me ☺️

i hope You are doing OK, and that Your father is doing better.

I'm well, thank you, girl. 

"Not as well", doesn't sound too bad.  I've no doubt you'll continue to improve the more you use this new skill. Rome was not built in a day ... or in a month.  I don't think I need to say, "don't quit". 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well after over 2 years free from Covid, I finally go and test positive.

Sending you good wishes for a mild case and speedy recovery.  Take care of yourself chris.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Oh, man. That sucks. i hope you aren't feeling too bad. Take care, chris! xoxxoxo

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Sorry chris! Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

i’m ok just had some family / work problems this past month. had to redo my surgery it wasn’t healing right and then i got Covid again but was able to get PAXLOVID which help. the sad thing is no matter how much i protected myself my brother got it as well. Going back to work, hoping this goes good we got new billing / contact system. the other techs had 6 weeks of training my challenge is they are going “live” on Monday so this will be trail by fire. 

this year has been full of challenges. Take care of yourself.

Stay Cool

Have a Good Sunday

• Sad 5
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

i’m ok just had some family / work problems this past month. had to redo my surgery it wasn’t healing right and then i got Covid again but was able to get PAXLOVID which help. the sad thing is no matter how much i protected myself my brother got it as well. Going back to work, hoping this goes good we got new billing / contact system. the other techs had 6 weeks of training my challenge is they are going “live” on Monday so this will be trail by fire. 

Stay Cool

Have a Good Sunday

Glad to here things are Improving for you after your health issues.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Stay Cool

Have a Good Sunday

Back to back surgeries knock the stuffing out of you at any age, and then you get Covid on top of that?  I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. Sending lots of positive energy your way.  Take care rick, and try to take it easy for a bit. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Glad to here things are Improving for you after your health issues.

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

And, the same to you, rick. :hug: 

4 hours ago, spyke said:

Back to back surgeries knock the stuffing out of you at any age, and then you get Covid on top of that?  I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time. Sending lots of positive energy your way.  Take care rick, and try to take it easy for a bit. 

thanks for all the good thoughts.

• Like 4
On 8/8/2022 at 11:43 AM, chris191070 said:

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Whilst I'm still positive with COVID, I feel alot better than I did.

I think having had the Covid Jab 5 times, made alot of difference.

Glad you're feeling better. 

My brother got it two weeks ago, then gave it to my SIL.  Both are doing ok, and have just had mild symptoms.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Have a good Friday ...

The same to you and Mike, tim.

I hope your weather is as nice as mine is, which is quite a welcome change from the scorching temps we were experiencing. :) 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

hope your weather is as nice as mine

oh gosh, it was so lovely today.   i had an emergency dental thing on Monday and walking to the dentist was like walking thru soup .. went back today for a follow up and wow, it was so gorgeous. No humidity. Just beautiful. 

i hope you're doing okay xoxo

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..