The Drop in Centre

51 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi y'all

@chris191070congratulations!

over here it is not only end of month; it is audit week, and the CEO is back and i have an exam to pass for my manager by end of day Friday.

YIKES!!

take care of yourselves and each other 

Sounds like a busy week! Good luck with your exam!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 7/26/2022 at 5:21 AM, chris191070 said:

Morning all *waves* hope everyone is doing well and having a good day.

Finally I get some good news - 15 months after my Dad's death his flat has finally sold, so only another 4 - 6 weeks to finalise his estate.

And in other good news - after a month of trying Hubby finally got a Dr's appointment.

And in even more good news - After over 3 years off work due to ill Health and Covid, I've finally got a new job.

Never believed it before, but they say good things come in three's.

Wonderful.  

All the best to you 

• Like 3

It's Civic Holiday today, so i am home.

i made these for breakfast:

http://www.eatbydate.com/healthy-pancakes/

i subbed 1/2 a banana for the sweet potato before remembering i have pumpkin, but they were good with the banana.  i made a 'syrup' from frozen cherries, water, bit of splenda brown sugar and a 1/2 cup of applesauce. Brought that to boil and then added a bit of cornstarch slurry to give it a little body.

This was a Michael approved breakfast.  (Had i planned better, i'd have served it with a fruit salad).

- Of course the texture is different because there is no flour or leavening other than the eggs, but neither of us seemed to care in the least. They were good and filling. -

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's Civic Holiday today, so i am home.

i made these for breakfast:

http://www.eatbydate.com/healthy-pancakes/

i subbed 1/2 a banana for the sweet potato before remembering i have pumpkin, but they were good with the banana.  i made a 'syrup' from frozen cherries, water, bit of splenda brown sugar and a 1/2 cup of applesauce. Brought that to boil and then added a bit of cornstarch slurry to give it a little body.

This was a Michael approved breakfast.  (Had i planned better, i'd have served it with a fruit salad).

- Of course the texture is different because there is no flour or leavening other than the eggs, but neither of us seemed to care in the least. They were good and filling. -

Enjoy your day off!

This recipe looks awesome. It's saved to my recipe folder in my notebook. Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone has a good week!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..